SNOWBALL DAY!!

I wake up, and do my normal routine. I pick a white shirt, a gray cardigan, skinny jeans, and my gray Converse. I curled my hair, which took almost AN HOUR TO DO!

It was raining again, so I found my gray, and warm, infinity scarf and beanie. Leanne was still asleep, so I picked her outfit which was, a blue pull-over, skinny jeans, and her blue TOMS.

I woke her up, because I know, when she sees my hair, she'll want me to curl it too. So I wake her up, she gets dressed, and I curl her hair. Once I finish, she puts in her sparkly dark blue headband that she always wears.

I find my glasses, mine and Leanne's jacket and umbrellas, and we leave for school.

~Time Skip: McPandy Elementary~

We finally arrived at school, and we are now walking with Lucas. I'm soaking wet, and coughing, and Lucas is just coughing. My glasses have tiny rain drops on them. We get into class, and I start to have a sneezing fit.

"Bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you." Lucas says after every sneeze. I sneeze one more time, and Lucas again, says bless you for the last time.

As I was sneezing, my curled hair was jumping up into Ethan's face. I turn around, and say, "Sorry for my hair flinging into your face." cringing. He smiles and says, "It's ok. Your hair did smell good though."

I blushed, because Eric was smelling my acai shampoo. I smile and turned back around. I turn to the left side of my desk to face Lucas, and he was facing me. He smirks at me and kicks my foot.

I smirk, and kick his foot even harder than he kicked me. We continue playing "footsies" until Mr. Bluebob says we're going to the library. We get up, and walk the same way out to the door.

Lucas bumps into my shoulder, and looks back at me, smirking. I smirk back at him, and match my pace with him. I quicken up a bit, and bump shoulders with him too.

I walk next to Ethan, with Lucas on the other side. "Hey Ethan?" I ask having a devilish plan in my mind. "Yeah? What is it?" He asks, his hazel green eyes meeting with my dark brown eyes, with fear.

I smile, showing my silver braces. "Can I punch you again? I need to punch someone again." I say smirking and with an evil look in my eyes. "No! That hurt! It left a huge bruise on my arm!!" Ethan said pointing to the area where I punched him last time.

I laughed and say, "Just kidding Ethan!"

"Oh thank gosh!" He says holding his chest and we walk back from the library.

~Flashback: First Punch To Ethan~

We were in the computer lab, and I was pissed. Ethan sat next to me and I sighed and blushed. I was on the internet, and I muttered, 'I want to punch someone so badly right now.'

Ethan looks at me with his hazel green in confusion. 'What did you say?' He says. 'Nothing.' I say. 'No, I heard you say something. What did you say?' He asks me again.

I sigh, and say, 'I want to punch someone really badly.' 'Why?' He asks me. 'Because. Someone did something to piss me off.' I say motioning my hand to Mike and Dallas. 'Do you want to punch someone?' He asks. 'Yes! Of course!' I say.

Ethan hold his arm next to mine. 'Here, go, punch me.' He says, all confident. 'You sure? I hit pretty hard.' I said worried. 'Yeah. Go ahead. It won't hurt.' He says reassuringly. 'Ok...' I say.

I wind my arm back, and punch him. Ethan cringes at the pain and bites his lip, a muffled scream escapes his mouth. 'I told you I hit hard, didn't I?' I say.

'Yeah, but I didn't think you'd hit me that hard!' He says rubbing his arm. I laugh a bit, and I felt better from punching someone.

~Flashback End~

"You cried from a girl?!" Lucas says laughing hysterically. Ethan punches him, his face and ears red from embarrassment. I laugh, hard, making my face red, fogging up my glasses, and stomach hurt.

I hold my stomach and put my scarf up to my mouth to muffle my laughing. Ethan punches me also. "S-Stop! Okay, that punch really hurt!" Ethan says blushing red and covering mine and Lucas's mouths. I calmed down, and started to shiver from the cold and rain.

The rain started pit-patter on the ground, and also hit all of us walking back from the library. I start a coughing fit, so I cover my mouth with my scarf, and my throat starts to hurt. The boys pat my back trying to stop me from my coughing fit. (omg. "I'm choking! I'm choking!" haha good old memories...) I finally calm down, and take deep breaths.

"I think I'm getting sick." I say. "No kidding. The three of us are all sick." Ethan says beaming a smile at me. I smile, and yawn. "I'M TIRED! I WANT TO SLEEP!" I yell. The bell then rings for passing period.

I stroll to my locker, do my combination, and take out my tissues and cough drops. I start to feel congested, and blow my nose. I put my library book in my locker, and take out my beanie too, before shutting it closed.

Time for math! Woooh...

We get to do "clock buddies" today. Cool, so I get to change the people on my clock now. I go to Lucas first. I ask, "Hey Lucas, do you want to be my 8 o'clock?" He nods, and says, "How do you spell your name, just wanna be sure."

"Lucas, you come to my house almost every day. Do you not see the sign on my door?" I say raising and eyebrow. "Just to be sure!" He says holding his hands up in defense. I sigh and spell my name out.

"L....a....r....i....s....s....a." I say, making sure Lucas spelled it correctly. I nod in approvement, and went to find the other people for my clocks.

~After Lunch~

So we all walked in science, and AGAIN I was soaking wet from the rain. While we were waiting for Mr. Vannidle to pass out the tests, I was looking around the classroom for no reason. As I did so, my gaze set upon Lucas. And I SWEAR TO GOD, I saw him wink at me.

I blushed, and replayed the scene over again. As I was looking at him, he looked at me, winked, smiled at me, then he turned around. After the test, we played my favorite game in P.E.......SNOWBALL!

So I was the last one standing again! I threw my scarf off of me, and threw it at one of the guards. I was sweaty, so I rolled my sleeves up. Ethan went half-way, and he hit someone, shouting, "YOU'RE OUT!" I shoot at him without him knowing, and I yell, "WHAT?! NOW YOU'RE OUT!!"

Vannidle called to the mats, and I was scared to fucking death. The last time this happened, fucking DALLAS threw the fucking ball at my face, and laughed at me. Lucas was yelling at me to go to the mat, and I said, "NOPE NOT FALLING FOR IT! DALLAS WILL HIT ME IN THE FACE!"

I went to the mat, and sure enough, Dallas threw it at my face.

This was funnn... yaaaaaaayyyyy...