Friday, The Best Day of the Week

At school, it was foggy and cold. I felt almost as if I would freeze to death. But, unfortunately, I didn't.

So Dallas found one of those fucking Silly Bands we all collected in like, what, third, fourth grade? So he decided to flick me with it, and it hurt like hell. I wanted to punch him, but my hands were going slightly numb.

"The fuck! Why did you flick me?" I said. "I found this in one of my pajamas." He said. He tried tying it in his pocket, and got it stuck. Amber came, and we both started laughing.

The bell rang, and I was glad to be inside of a warm classroom. I grabbed my binder, and went inside.

After Taking the Spelling/Vocab Test

Lucas, Dallas, and I were studying for the social studies test, when I asked if they wanted to hear something funny. They said yeah, and I started talking.

"Okay, so I wrote something in my Reading Essentials, and Valentine asked what I wrote, and I said," I said laughing in between, that I couldn't even finished the sentence. So I wrote it down.

So I wrote something in my Reading Essentials and Valentine asked what I wrote, and I said that I loved Ethan. Was what I wrote on the paper.

I crumpled it up, and gave it to Lucas. He read it and started laughing. He have the paper to Dallas, and then he made a heart sign between me and Ethan and awww-ing.

I tried to cover up my now red face. "Shut up." I said. Savanna, Amber, and Mike came over, and I gave the paper to Amber. She looked so surprised.

"Are you serious? You actually said that?" She asked. "Yeah. Aaaaaannnnnd?" I said. "I can't believe you said that to him." Amber said laughing. "You know what? Shut up." I say.

We all started playing with Dallas' Silly Band, and first it hit Savanna in the arm, me in the rib cage, and Amber in her hair. Lucas was trying to untangle it from her hair.

"I see it." He said. "I know!" Amber says taking it out of her hair. When it hits me, we all laugh.

Time Skip: Music Class Line

Amber, Angel, Katie, and I were talking, and we wanted to switch seats. Buut, I wanted to stay where I was because I was with my friends.

When we first moved seats, I was sitting with Mike and Dallas. Dallas fangirled so hard that it almost looked like he was spazzing out. He was all shouting, "OH MY GOD I GET TO SIT WITH MY FRIENDS!" He told Mike, then we all started jumping up and down excited.

So we are watching 'Fiddler On the Roof', and its so boring. Personally, I wanted to sleep. This was more boring than math class.

Hey, but my butt hurt because of a certain someone, who moved my chair when I was already sitting in it. Savanna; she tried to move my chair even though I was already sitting in it. That was the second time I've fell on my butt.

The first time was at a party, when my cousin moved my chair when I was gonna sit in it, and I fell on the concrete. This time, I fell on carpet, and I landed on my butt, and elbows. That was before winter break.

After Boring Music Class

We got our stuff, and left to go to Science with Mr. Vannidle. As we were watching a Comparative Anatomy video, because it was a minimum day and we couldn't run the mile, Savanna and Lucas were both flicking each other's fingers. I poked Sierra's side, and made her spaz.

I laughed, and she started tickling my sides. I held my laughter in. We finally got out of class, and as we waited to enter Math class, I got poked by Savanna. She made me spaz, and I made Lucas spaz.

I poked Ethan's stomach and he had a position where he was going to knee my stomach. I laughed, and sat down.

After Doing Math Problems

We finally get to go home! I took my phone out, and turned it on. I walked over to Dallas and Logan. "Cover me please! She going to poke me!" Lucas said hiding behind Dallas as he packs his stuff.

I sneak around the table, and poke him. He screams. "AHH!!" He shouts tilting to one side. I laugh, and yell, "BYEEEEEE!" They yell bye back, and Bruno, Leanne, and I all walk home, right after Dallas tried to chase me.

Leanne and I get home, and I find that my other cousin, Melissa came over. "After I finish my homework. Jesus." I shout downstairs to her because she wanted me to play Just Dance with her and Leanne. I hear her groan, and I felt a vibration in my back pocket.

I take my phone out, and roll my eyes. So I made an edit, and one of Bruno's friends criticized it. She said I was bad at making them, and that I was terrible at them. Honestly, I was going to cry.

But, I didn't. I finished my homework, and played a song on Just Dance. We played "Never Gonna Give You Up". Basically, we Rick Rolled everyone that was in the room with us.

After that, Melissa had to leave and Leanne and I went upstairs to our rooms.

i'm fine. cringing a bit, but still fine...