chuuya| why?

A/n: This one was requested by: DungNghiTran

Hope you like it uwu

[Angst-kinda]

[Y/N] POV

Everyone...

Everyone is dead...

And it's only his fault...

I ran in the sea of blood as I tried to reach for him.

My friends.

Our friends.

Our family...

The Sheep is dead.

And it's only his fault...

I spotted his figure in that sea of corpses.

I wanted to run to him.

To hug him.

To tell him that it's okay, that all of this is not his fault.

I wanted to.

But my mouth thought otherwise.

It only yelled:

"Why?!"

And to this day, I'm still asking myself why...

.
.
.

Time skip
7 years later
Port Mafia HQ
Author POV

He walked to the office of the boss when he was called.

Just like a dog, he obeyed each and every order from his boss.

Just like a tyrant, he made his subordinates listen to him by making them afraid of him.

And just like a normal human being, he missed her.

He missed her touch.

He missed her voice.

He missed her smile.

He missed her.

But the path he chose to walk on separated them both.

He chose to be faithful to the Mafia.

While she chose to end the Mafia.

Nakahara Chuuya was welcomed by his boss and work was thrown in his arms in the next second.

Ah, another mission.

He already made his plan. He was going to end it fast and get home early.

That until he was facing the problem.

An organization called "The Lotus" had been messing with the Port Mafia for quite a long time and only now, one of the most feared organizations finally decided to end it.

The Lotus was an organization ruled a ferocious monster. The leader couldn't be catalogued as a human being since their cruel ways of finishing the jobs scared the whole underground.

People were tortured, killed, kidnapped, enslaved. There is no way the boss of the organization haven't used to end their enemies.

But now, leaving that aside, the Port Mafia had to concentrate on their main objective.

"Chuuya-kun" Mori called. "We have to send out best people to get information about this organization before we can put our plan to work. We have to watch every step they take so we can attack, at some point"