chuuya| ready, aim, fire (2)

Kinda NSFW in the beginning

Cough, cough

Author POV
One year later

"Chuuya..."

His name leaving your lips, the tone of your voice, needy and almost quiet, your eyes looking at him with such longing, your not too tight grasp in his damp orange hair, the taste of your skin in his mouth, making your body that was trembling in pleasure more aroused than usual, the warm feeling of skin on skin, sweat beads racing each other from his forehead down to his neck.

It was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

You were perfect in his eyes.

He was perfect in your eyes.

A scene that portrayed perfectly the love and body worshiping of the euphoric couple.

The excessive amount of released dopamine took you even higher.

Pure bliss.

"I love you, Chuuya..."

Ah, how much he loved the way you were saying it, how your lips trembled, how you were so submissive when his body hovered over yours. It made his ego go to unholy levels when he knew he was the one doing it.

"I love you too, princess..."

Your mind was hazy, your vision blurry and your body pleased, despite the nasty bites that trailed from your shoulder down to your thighs.

It made him smirk when he saw what he have done, admiring every inch of your body like a proud artist.

And yet, his biggest creation wasn't even halfway there...

"That was amazing" you said when you regained your breath after your little "activity" before he fell beside you, too tired to keep up the conversation

"Good thing that your old man isn't home, otherwise I'd be dead where I stand" he chuckled as you did the same before giving him a quick kiss on his lips

"My father isn't that mean" you whined

"Yeah, sure, he isn't, especially after I fucked his precious daughter, he isn't, you're so right" he said sarcastically as you laughed at him and he slowly closed his eyes

"You're such a dork, Chuuya" you giggled

You looked at his already sleeping figure and sighed. He was worn out.

Working the whole day for the Port Mafia and then coming to see you and spend some time together, of course he was tired and so were you. Your work at the Agency wasn't too easy either.

And just like that, you fell asleep in his embrace.

That until...

"[Y/N], I'm home"

"Shit!"

You instantly jumped out of your boyfriend's arms, pushing him away from you, making him fall on the floor, waking him up in an instant.

Chuuya groaned in pain after his back forcefully hit the ground, making him roll on his side as you tried your best to pull on a shirt.

"What the hell was that for?" He said, trying to forget about the back pain you just gave him

"My father's home!"

"What?!"

"Go, now!"

You could swear that you've never seen Chuuya pull on his pants faster than now, but he gave not a single flying fuck about the rest of his clothes, he just took them in his arms and gave you a quick kiss on the lips before he left out on the window.