Transcrips

At the roof at beacon academy...
Jaune and Pyyhra were training, but Jaune seemed a little off.... he wasn't trying at hard as he usually did, and just sat down by the edge of the roof. Pyyhra made the decision to talk to him.
Pyyhra: Jaune? Are you okay?
Jaune: I'm fine.
Pyyhra: Jaune no your not! I can tell that from how your acting!! Tell me what's wrong!!
After a long silence jaune finally said something
Jaune: I don't belong here....
Pyyhra: yes you do Jaune!!
Jaune: how can you be so sure?
Pyyhra: you got into beacon!! That speaks volumes to your strength!
Jaune: no!! It doesn't!!
Pyyhra took a step back, new bee before has she or Anyone seen Jaune yell, or even raise his voice. But here he was, screaming at her
Jaune: you don't get it!!
He sits down
Jaune: i didn't make it into beacon, I cheated my way in, I got my hand on some false transcripts and submitted them to beacon. I cheated.
Pyyhra said nothing
Jaune: I just wanted to be a hero you know? I was always called weak, a waste of space. I was the only none warrior in a family of warriors!
And as Jaune finished his little rant both his team and team rwby broke the door down.
Jaune: gu-guys?
Jaune freaked out, all of his friends just heard his secret!!
First Weiss slapped him
Weiss: I can't believe you thought you had a chance with me!
Yang punches him and shot a sheep into his shoulder
Yang: stay away from ruby, faker
She ran off. Blake just shot him a glare and left. Next was ruby
Ruby: I trusted you!! And you lied and cheated!! I can't believe I was ever your friend!!
And she ran off crying
I'm so gonna get a beating from yang for that, jaune thought. Next was his team
Nora broke his left knee cap.
Nora: I can't believe I ever called stop fearless leader. Don't come back to the dorm, we will leave your stuff out here. So you can be with the other rats and cheaters.
She ran off
Ren punches him in the chest, breaking a few ribs.
Ren: stay away from me and Nora, I can't believe I thought you were my brother. Your nothing but a fake.
He ran to catch Nora.
Finally was pyyhra
Pyyhra: you aren't my partner. You aren't my leader.
You aren't my friend. You aren't part of team JNPR. Just stay away, you'll only cause more damage. I can't believe I ever loved you.
And with that she left too. Jaune just say there, slowly bleeding out, but as he thought this was it, a shadow passed over him.
Cardin: holy shit!! Jaune!
Cardin carries Jaune to the infirmary. When he woke up he was brought it ozpin's office.
Ozpin: mr arc. Both your team and team rwby came to me saying you transcripts were fake. Is this true?
Jaune: yes headmaster. I faked my way into beacon. I will pack my bags....
ozpin:but your mistaken me.arc! I already knew!
Jaune: they why did you keep me?
Ozpin: I saw potential in you. Raw, untamed strength. That I can shape into something strong.
Jaune: thank you professor
Ozpin: but I have one question. Why would your friends turn you in?
Jaune: we aren't friends anymore

And with that Jaune left