The Phantom Aprentice

(This picture is an inside joke between me and my friends. If you really want to I can explain it)

Goodwitch: you come in when Ozpin says so.
Jaune: yes mam.
Jaune was sitting outside ozpin's office. Still in partial shock, he didn't have legs anymore. He lost his arm, his legs. What else? Jaune felt an inching on his non mechanical arm. He looked at his arm under his shirt. And Right on his left shoulder, was a red and black pattern. Very similar to Mauls skin pattern. Jaune our shirt back on, again shocked at this new information. So many changes so little time. Why was he here again? Ah yes, ozpin wanted to talk to him. And speaking of ozpin He could faintly here yelling in ozpins office, And listened in.
Winter: he was drunk!
Goodwitch: he's always drunk!
Opzin: please everyone calm down! Now I have someone I would like you to meet. You can come in now!
Jaune thought quickly, was that his que? Shrugging it off, he opened the door. Careful not to make any extra noises with his new legs.
Ironwood raises an eyebrow.
Ironwood: who is this?
Ozpin: this is mr arc.
Jaune: sup? 
Winter: and why is he here?
Jaune: rude.
Ironwood: you know what this meeting is about ozpin.
Ozpin: I do.
Ironwood: then why is a child here?
Ozpin: he knows.
The group of adults look at Jaune, who is just tinkering with his new double bladed saber completely uninterested.
Winter: and why did you tell a weak child who had to cheat his way into beacon about the biggest secret in remnant?
Jaunes eyes begin to glow. But it goes unnoticed.
Qrow: hey. Winter you might not want to anger the kid.
Winter: what's he gonna do? He's a child with no combat skills! An-
Winter is cut off by her being thrown across the room into ozpin's desk. The group of adults turn to see Jaunes hand thrusts out.
Jaune: oh now you've done it!
Winter gets up, and wipes some blood from her lip. And draws her rapier.
Jaune: Dont worry winter. You will be alive to feel every cut, every burn, every excruciating moment. You will suffer as I have suffered  
The adult in the room reel back in shock, they had rarely heard a person speak so darkly before. Much less a child. But this child stood confidently, his eyes glowing a brilliant orange. He takes a lightsaber form his belt, but it was different. He puts it out informer of him and ignites it. Showing off the 2 brilliant Crimson sides of his lightsaber.
Ozpin: mr arc. Maybe we can settle this diplomatically!
Ironwood: would you say this is your beat student ozpin?
Ozpin: well, in power and skill yes. But not in experience!
Ironwood: your best vs my best.
Verne in ironwood appeared confident. He had seen the clips from the docks and the combat class records. Winter was surly doomed.
Jaune: I guess it's time to see what the great winter schene can do.
Winter rushes at Jaune, who jumps over her and blocks her second swing. He then jumps back and throws his saber at winter, caching her off guard. She barely blocks it but Jaune is back in her, the saber having returned to his hand. He described his saber, and force pushed winter into the wall. Winter get back up but found herself stuck. Jaune puts his head right by winter face. And begins to force torture her. Her face scrunches up in agony.
Ozpin: Jaune!
He lets winter go and goes back to his side of the room. But winter throws her rapier at him, hitting his "legs"
Clang
The rapier bounces harmlessly off Jaunes legs, and lands down into the floor. The adults in the room go wide eyes. Jaune smirks. And steps loudly towards winter, not bothering to hide the fact he didn't have legs. Winter was wide eyed in fear, as she watched him pick up her rapier.
Goodwitch: mr- mr arc. I think ms schene has had enough.
Jaune stays silent, and walks right up to winter.
Jaune: I was hoping for a challenge. Why are you here?
He stabs the rapier down  into winters leg.
Winter: ah!
Ozpin: mr arc!
Jaune walks out. Completely disregarding ozpin.
Maul appears next to ozpin, arms crossed.

Maul: oh I'm afraid, Jaune can't here you right now.