Adam Tartarus

Jaune looked out into the night sky of vale. It had been 2 months since he had left beacon, and oddly enough he has not absorbed any new force users. But Jaune had a new objective, to end the white fang. They had been a plague on this city for far too long. Jaune jumped down into a warehouse, being carful to use the shadows to his advantage.

Adam: make sure those shipments are moved! Cinder wants them to be at the mountain by the end of the week!

Jaune looked at the man ordering everyone around. He reconised him even from his vantage point. That was Adam Tartarus. (Spelling?). Jaune jumped down into the main part of the compound, his Cloak billowing behind him. Adam continued to hound his soldiers, and Jaune took that time to move closer and closer to Adam, taking out some members along the way. But soon Adam began to notice he was missing some soldiers. He unsheathed his katana and got in a fighting stance. The soldiers who remained followed suit.

Adam: whoever's there! Show yourself!

Jaune ignites his crimson double blade, but statues in the shadows, staking his prey. Adam and the soldiers kept there weapons trained on Jaune, but didn't fire. Jaune host walking around the group, who formed themselves into a circle. Jaunes hand cackled with electricity as he punches into the fuse box, cutting the light. The white fang group all opened fire on the red light, but it moved out of the way as the bullets came. A white fang grunt screamed in pain as the red light impaled him. Another began to chock, his neck then being snapped. The third was crushed from the inside out, leaving only Adam, who jumped away from the slashes. The red light went away as the light turned on. Standing before Adam was Jaune, in all black robes with a black hood over his face. The only fetire of jaunes face Adam could see were the blazing orange eyes.

Adam: who are you?!

Jaune ignited 2 blue blades. And spoke in a clearly modified voice.

Jaune: your death.

Jaune unleashed a flurry of fast and brutal strikes, with Adam goi on the defensive. Adam pushes Jaune off, slashing at him. Jaune blocks and parries Adams second attack, force pushing him into the crates. Adam stands, and rushes Jaune, kicking him to the ground and attempting to stab into his attackers chest. Jaune rolled out of the way, and swept his leg under Adam. Who intern fell. They both sowing down at each other, meeting in a blade lock. Both parties pushed at each other, Attempting to overpower on and other. But alas neither of them would end this clash.

Bang.

The fighters look over to see Qrow and summer with there respective scythes, but with Qrow smoking slightly, showing he was the one who fired the shot. Summer quickly looked around the room, and her eyes widened upon seeing the multiple bodies of the white fang. There bodies either mutilated or not even there anymore. Qrows eyes landed on Jaune, recognizing the piercing orange eye, and the bright blue one.

Qrow: kid?

Qrow takes a step forward, attempting to reach Jaune. Summer looks confused at Qrow, but Adam doesn't. He quickly Slashes at Jaune, who stopes his blade with the force. Adam has barely enough time to process the fact that Jaune had just stopped his blade, before he saw a blue light come towards him. And that was the last thing Adam Tartarus ever saw. Summer and Qrow gasp in horror as Adams newly decapitated body hits the floor. Jaune deactivates one of his blades, and puts the other out infront of him.

Jaune. Your move.

Qrow and summer prepare there scythes, but Jaune throws a smoke bomb down, disappearing.

Qrow looks at summer

Qrow: call ozpin, tell him we found the kid.

Summer nods and takes her scroll out, and dials ozpin