Razor

Jaune turned around, his eyes shining a brilliant orange, and looked at his opponent. He had brash red eyes, and 2 double bladed orange lightsabers.
This was razor, one of Kantos men. Jaune smiled and brought his own double bladed saber out.
Jaune: I was hoping for kanto, why are you here?
Razor: I'll have your head for master!
Jaune: you'll try. But you will fail!
Jaune smiled again
Jaune: every choice you have made, has led to this, exact, moment...
Razor jumps at Jaune, swinging his saber, Jaune jumps back and slashes at razor. He blocks and force pushes Jaune back. Jaune stands and puts his double blade away, favoring a single blade he pulls out one and ignites it's blue blade.
Jaune: how bout we fight fair?
Razor begins to rush Jaune
Jaune: guess not!
He swings down and meets razors blade. Jaune ignites Luke's saber to meet razors second one. Hey meet in an intense clash as lightning strikes around them. And again Jaune is replaced by someone else, a man with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing brown robes. Razor shoves Jaune off him, and knocks Him to the floor Jaune gets back up and force pulls razor into him, slashing razors left hand of.
Razor: AAAA!
He holds the stump that used to be his hand. Jaune walks up to him.
Jaune: you lose.
Razor: never!
He force pulls his old lightsaber, and Jaune barely jumps over it. Razor then throw Jaune to the ground, making him drop 2 of his lightsabers.
Jaune: oh come on!
He pulls Palpatines saber out, and ignites it. Barely blocking razors next crushing attack.
Ruby: don't worry Jaune I'm coming!
Ruby runs at razor, but he catches her and pins her to the ground.
Jaune: ruby!
He slashes razors left eye, taking his hold off of ruby.
Razor: stood dodging!
Jaune pushes razor forward, and slows his back. He then steps back and lunges forwards, spinning and screeching  Inhumanly.
Jaune: AAAAAAAAH!
Razor blocks the attack, and punches Jaune.
Jaune spits out some blood, but looks up and smiles at razor, with his now bloodstained white teeth. He stands up and reaches his hands out. Unleashing a turner of force lightning. Razor raises his saber to block it, but still gets the eltricuted. Razor pushes on, pushing the lightning back further and further. Jauen stops the lightning and stabs at razor, who catches his wrist and throws him across the field. Jaunes lightsaber goes flying across the field. This leave Jaune with only his double bladed saber left. Jauen ignites it, and gets up. He throws his lightsaber at razor, and razor block it. It rewound to Jaune as he begins a onslaught of slashes at razor. Razor blocks some, but others hit him. Jaune force pushes razor into a tree, and razor respond by throwing said tree at Jaune! It knocks Jaune to the ground, and razor begins to beats Jaune using his fists.
Pyyhra: Jaune!
The group of huntresses/hunters and teachers attempt to move forwards and help Jaune. But are stopped when a large group or people in robes come out of the shadows. Igniting white Sabers, they begin to attack the group. 
Jaune looks begin razor to see the ghost of maul.
Jaune: I can't beat him. He's to strong! I have no weapons!
Maul reaches to his hip and pulls out a knife looking blade. He put it next to Jaune.
Maul: use it....
Jaune Force pushes razor off him. And grabs the knife, notching a button on the side, he presses it. A blade blade erupts from the tip of the blade. Everyone stops fighting and looks at Jaune. Lighting strikes behind him. And Jaune is replaced by a man with horns, with black and red skin. This is Darth Maul. And unlike last time. It stays for everyone to see.
Jaune: oh what fun!
Jaunes body turns back to normal as he swings down at razor. The blade makes a zipping sound as jaune swing it. Jauen cuts razors remaining hand off. As the other warriors looks to see Razor defeated, they run. Razor is now on his knees.
Jaune grabs his weapons with the force, putting them on his belt, but keeping the dark saber aimed at razor.
Opzin: mr arc. You owe us an explanation for this and your vision. You will explain when we return with the prisoner.
Jaune looks at razor, and hears Palpatines speaking in his ear.
He's too dangerous to be kept alive
Jaune brings the dark saber closer to razors neck.
Goodwitch: mr arc! What are you doing!
Dew it!
Jaune swings down. And with one clean strike, he takes razors head off. His body slumps to the floor.
Ozpin: mr arc.....
Jaune puts the dark saber on his belt, and passes out.
Pyyhra: JAUNE!
She slides next to him
Pyyhra: Jaune stay with me!

Jaune!

Jaune!

In jaunes dreamscape

General kenobi: Hello there!