Chapter 1

Emily's Pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. "Ugh" I said as I rolled out of bed. I went to the bathroom to take my shower after 20 minutes I got out of the shower and went back in my room to find clothes. I walked downstairs to see my brother and mom on the couch I walked into the kitchen for cereal to find out we are out milk. "LUKE! You drank all the milk!!!" "No I didn't Emily you did!" Luke shout from the living room. "How could I while I was sleeping and took a shower with in the last hour you dummy!" "Yesterday you did I know it!" "Whatever I am going to school early!" "Really sweetie I will go get milk" my mom said standing up from the couch. "No mom I have to go in anyways get all this week homework." "okay sweetie have a good day" "Thanks mom. SEE YOU AT SCHOOL LUCAS!!" "BYE EM!"
•••••••••••AT SCHOOL•••••••••••I walked through the hallways holding my math,science, and social studies book with my binder I bumped into a tall figure with red hair and all my books fell. "S-ss-sorry" I look up to see Michael Clifford the bad boy in our school. "It's fine I am really sorry for knocking your books down" he said bending down to pick them up. "No it's fine I got them" i said "No no I did it I will pick them up" he said smiling. He is so cute. "Here you go love" he said cutely. " Thank you" I said with a smile. "Michael by the way" he said "I know who you are but anyways Emily Hemmings"