Chapter 4

Michael's Pov
"Here you guys go." I said handing Emily and Luke their drinks. I keep thinking about if I should ask Luke if I can date Emily but then I think he won't because I am a bad boy and she a good girl. Also thinking about if I did date her would I turn her into a bad girl or would she turn me into a good boy. "Mike I'm gonna take Emily home is it okay if I come back" Luke said. "yeah" I said. "Thanks dude" Luke said. "no problem bro. Bye Emily see you around" I said smiling. "bye Michael" she said and with that they both left. About an hour past and Luke came back to my house. He came in with some weed. "Here light some up." Luke said. "Okay" I said. "I heard about you and Kara. Are you okay man?" Luke ask. "yeah dude I like someone else." I said smiling about the thought of me liking Emily. "Really who" Luke said. "well I rather not say until I know I can have her" I said with confidence. "okay" he said smiling.
••• Emily's Pov •••
In the car ride about in hour ago was really weird because Luke was talking to me about Michael and that Michael and his girlfriend broke up because all she wanted was sex. All I could think about was WHAT A BITCH she is. Anyways now I am home. Luke and my mom aren't so I have the house to myself so I went upstairs to study I know it's weird but oh well. 2 hour later around 8 pm the door open and closed so it was my mom or Luke. I walk down the steps to see Luke and Michael. Michael had bags like he was moving in. "Oh hey Emily." Luke said with a weird smile. "Hey Lucas and Michael." I said with a confused tone. "hey" is all that Michael said. "Em can I talk to you" Luke asked. "Yeah sure" I said. Luke took me to the kitchen. "Emily mom is going on her trip tomorrow she gonna be gone for 2 years remember." he said almost crying. "yes I remember" I said with a sad tone. He pulled me in for a hug and I sobbed into his chest at this point I am kinda happy to have Luke as my brother. "Is it okay if Mike stays with us my said he could and I want him to just so you can help us with our math because we both don't really understand it" he ask. "yes Luke it's fine if he does and you would understand math if you both came to class." I laugh. "true true" he giggled. we walk back to Michael who had this cute worried look on his face. He is so cute. "Hey it's fine if I can't st--" Michael started to say but I cut him off. "Your staying you idiot" I said laughing.
••••• Michael Pov••••••
" Your staying you idiot" Emily said laughing. Her laugh is cute just like her. "Can I go to bed" I ask. Emily said "me too" "Yes go to bed. Goodnight!" Luke said. "Goodnight Luke and Emily and thanks for letting me stay." I said smiling. "your welcome Mikey" Luke said. Emily went up to Luke kissed him on the cheek and then kissed me one my cheek and said. "Goodnight guys. love you Luke." i blushed. "goodnight" I said. "goodnight love you too." Luke said. With that we all went to bed.
••• author note•••
Sorry it took so long. but here you go!