Chapter 8

Michael Pov
I am so happy Emily is my girlfriend but my jaw hurts really bad. "Em lets go home you are falling asleep" I said because we were cuddling on a park bench. "But michaellllllll." she said. "Emily lets go home I will cuddle you there" I said. "Okay" she pouted. I wanted to do something more then cuddle. we walked home hand in hand when we got to the house Luke ran up and hugged both of us. "I am so sorry Mikey" He said. "Its fine Lukey we are going to bed" I said. "Okay good-" he started. "Use protection" Ashton and Calum both yelled from the living room. honestly I didn't know that they were there. "shut the fuck up you dicks" I yelled. "goodnight" Luke said. "goodnight Lucas" me and Emily said at the same time then we went to her room. "Do you pjs mike" she asked. "I don't wear pjs I sleep in shorts and no shirt" I said. "Go get the shorts". she said smiling. "why" I ask. "because your my boyfriend not Luke's and your sleeping with me oh wait that came out wrong" she said. I laugh and nodded then left the room. I put on my shorts in Luke's room and took off my shirt then walked in to Emily's room while she was changing. I had to admit she has an nice ass. Oh and boobs. I walk up to her and start to make out with her. she led me to the bed and and got up to lock the door. she came back and on top of me then kiss me then down my neck sucking bitting. she start to pull of my shorts but I stopped her. "are you a virgin" I ask. she only nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this" she nodded again. "okay then let me led"i said. she laid down by me and I started kissing down her neck making her moan. I said I will be right back because I needed a condom so I hurried into Luke's room and grab a glow in the dark condom because it would look like a lifesaver i think thats what it is from star wars and I can make a noise womp womp womp (minkeyjumper421 ) ( okay so skip the sex) that was awesome. "are you okay baby" I asked. "yeah that was amazing" she said smiling and with that we fell asleep.