Part 4

• "I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine."

• "Are your serious? This is not a simple thing to say." Namjoon stands from the tool that he is sitting on.

• "But we can't just let her die."

• "And it's not easy too. What about your mate? Jungkook, she'll wander here and there searching for you." Jimin rubs his temple unhappy of the maknae's words.

• "I know that, but won't she find another mate just like Mrs.Kang said?" Jungkook looks at the elder expecting answers. The elder does.

• "Yes, you're right but it is also likely for her to take much longer time. You know well that mates are bonded since birth so it'll be harder for her to accept someone who's not her fated mate. And for you too, it'll be harder than you think. You may even not grow feelings for y/n." She explains and looks at your mother who's quietly listening to everything. Your mother wants Jungkook to do that but she fears for what happened to her and her mate in the past.

• "My mate was killed and I had met y/n's father long ago. But I can't still find a way to love him like I did to my mate, Jungkook. This is not right. She can die peacefully. You don't need to--" she gets interrupted by Jungkook.

• "No, I'm doing it. I can't just let someone die this easily. And she has the right to live. I'm well aware of the consequences. Please give me the permission to make my move." Jungkook genuinely offers as he looks at you and your mother.

• "You better not regret this, Jungkook." Jin says with dominance and warning evidence in his voice.

• The old woman clears her throat, "Then, the marking session will be held tonight at midnight." Jungkook nods and looks at your shivering body. He sighs hoping that he won't regret his decision. Somewhere he feels that this won't work out.

Timeskip

• "Jungkook, you really wanna do that?" Jimin asks Jungkook as they both stride towards the room where you are kept at.
• Jungkook lowers his head, "Hyung, I don't know." He admits that he's confused but he doesn't wanna let you go either.

• "But I want to keep her alive. She's such a nice girl and she doesn't deserve to die like this. And it's my fault. If I had been there earlier, Samuel wouldn't have done such a great harm."

• "And talking about Samuel, he's being searched by Namjoon and the others." Jimin says as he remembers the other boys leaving the cottage a couple of hours ago.

• Jungkook nods as they both arrive in front of the medical room. He takes a deep breath and smiles at Jimin who smiles back hesitantly.

• "You better not regret this." Jimin warns him whilst laughing to light up the mood
.
• Jungkook nods again, "Not gonna regret it."

• They both step inside as they see that your mom and the old woman are taking care of you body which is in half dead-alive condition.

• Your mom looks at Jungkook and sighs, "you can back away when you still have time, Jungkook."

• Jungkook smiles at her as he makes his way towards your body. Sitting on the edge of the bed he caresses your cheek. "I wanna save her."

• Your mother's heart flutters as she can see the determination and care for you in his eyes. 'Maybe I'm worrying too much' she shakes her head and looks at your face which shows frustration. Since they brought you here, you were constantly frowning and moving but won't wake up.

• "There's 5 minutes remaining till midnight. Jungkook, are you sure?" Mrs.Kang speaks and Jungkook tries to calm himself because for the last few hours everyone's asking him if he's sure of his decision like as if he wants to back away.

• Nonetheless he nods calmly, "I'm sure of it."

• The woman just nods and soon your mother and Jimin leave the room leaving him with the doctor.

• "This is not gonna be a complete marking session because she's in no condition to mark you. So, you gotta do your role and later feed her your blood. Got it." The woman hands Jungkook a pill and a glass of water and adds, "immediately after it's over, feed her this pill. It's to heal her wounds faster as she emerges out to new life. And make sure to call us if anything abnormal happens."

• Jungkook nods taking the pill from her hand and she walks out of the room before saying, "don't regret this later."

• "Why is everyone so worked up for this? I mean I said that I'll do it so I'll do it." He says to himself and places the pill and the water glass on the nightstand. "And did they have to go outside?" He tilts his head in confusion and shrugs immediately.

• He sits on the edge of the bed and stares at you. "Jungkook, you can do it." He leans over to kiss you on your forehead.

• Then he slowly trails his lips to your neck. Since he met you through Jennie, he would always find your scent captive and immediately trace wherever you were. And that was one of the main reason how he found you immediately after Jennie texted the group about your disappearance.

• He had learnt about marking mates through the elders. Well, every young werewolves do.

• Removing the bandaid that's covering your wound, he licks the wound and smears at the metallic taste.

• Hovering over you, he feels his claws growing and his eyes changing colour. He brings out his teeth towards your neck and he can still smell the scent of Samuel's aura on you. The moonlight enters through the curtains on your face.

• Biting your neck he feels you moving under him. The bite heals once Jungkook pulls back his teeth. But the Samuel's one remains still.

• Now all he needs to do is make you feed his blood. He bites his wrist and puts his wrist just over your mouth. The blood enters your mouth and subconsciously you drink it.

• Jungkook purses his lips as he sees you drinking his blood thirstly. The blood is already starting to show its effect. He watches as a crescent moon shaped mark slowly appears on the place below your neck where he had just bit to.

• He removes his hand from your mouth as you stop moving, falling asleep. He quickly grabs the pill and glass as he pats your cheek to wake you up in any way possible.

• "Y/n, wake up." He takes a breath of relief as you open your eyes to look at him. He hands you the pill and you swallow it using water.

• Partially asleep you hum at him when he asks if you can hear him.

• He lays you back and covers your body with the blanket. Opening the door, he's met with everyone whose faces are concerned with impatience.

• "Jungkook! Did it go alright?" Jimin asks as he sees the youngest stepping out of the door. Jungkook smiles at him, "it went well"

• Your mother enters the room followed by the others. She sighs as she sees the mark on your neck.

• "When will she wake up?" Jungkook questions them and they all look at him. "She's likely to umm..wake up fully maybe some days later. Her body will be adopting with the changes for some days." Yoongi answers as he sits on the couch.