Part 29

Your POV

Jungkook and I head towards the guest room where Irene is staying in. I knock on the door and enter with Jungkook behind me. "Irene!" I jump in happiness and run to her. She looks healthier and happier than yesterday. Such a huge change just in a single night.

"Y/n!" She pulls me in for a hug and I suddenly feel like crying and I do so. She runs my back and whispers soothing words to my ear. "I'm happy that we made it out of that prison." I say in between my hiccups. I was so worried when she ran out alone in the woods. I break the hug and look at her bump, "Is everything alright?" I know she's fine but I need her answer.

"Yes. Thanks to you." She caresses my arms as we smile at each other. Suho clears his throat. I'm avoiding him even though he's sitting on the bed beside Irene. He stands from his spot and clears his throat again. This time, it's louder than before, "Y/n, I really owe you a lot."

"It's okay. It was all you who saved her. I just helped. No need to feel-" I say, feeling uncomfortable that he apologizes on that. "No! Not only that one. But I shouldn't have pulled out the stunt to fake the death of Luhan and worry you."

"Oh, about that one. You should make it up to me." I say, folding my arms smugly. I feel like suddenly I have authority over him. "In what way?" He asks hesitantly.

I smirk and glance at Irene. "When the baby is born, I'll be the one to stay with Irene at the hospital or anywhere. You know? Taking care of the baby." I smile sheepishly, while batting my eyelashes. I really want to see Irene's baby real fast. "and I haven't visited Exo pack so, I'd like to visit too"
He nods his head, "Sure, anything else?"

"Don't fight with Bangtan or any other packs unless it's really bad." I say in hesitation. I hear a chuckle behind me and Jungkook wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh, y/n. We have settled on that. No fighting between Eco and Bangtan from now on." He places a kiss on my cheek from the back. I feel myself burning when Irene gives me a smirk.

"Nice to hear that." I say and my stomach grumbles soon. "Hungry for me?" Jungkook teases and I hit him on the stomach with my elbow which of course doesn't hurt him. Damn his strength.

"Okay. Okay, let's go and get something to eat." He says and we wave at the couple in front of us and head out of the room. We walk downstairs to the kitchen and I'm flooded with questions from the members of the pack. It's nice to see that they like me. My mom hysterically lets out a cry and hugs me tightly. "I'm so happy!!!" She says while breaking the hug.

I chuckle at her and take a seat on the chair next to Jungkook. I feed myself with the food once the cook places the food in front of me. I'm too hungry to bother about others. Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon come down the stairs and ask me about my health and all. Jungkook answers for me as my mouth is full with the food.

"It's good to have you back. You really are strong, y/n." Mr Jeon pats my back and I nod at him with a smile. I miss my dad like this. Soon I'm full and I ask Jungkook to move to the living room. He stands to walk away but I stay rooted on my chair. "Aren't you coming?" He raises a brow at me when I don't move at all.

I raise my arms in the air with a smug smile. "I'm tired. Carry me. Piggy back ride." I shrug and motion him to carry me. I see that most of the people on the table are watching me. I clear my throat and stand from my seat myself. Why did I just embarrass myself?

I walk beside Jungkook only to be pulled by his hand. I turn to look at him and before I even realise he's carrying me over his shoulder. I yelp when the world turns upside down. "Put me down, kook!!" I yell, more embarrassed than before as I can hear the laughter from the dining table.

"You said you wanted me to carry you." He yells back. I smack his butt as I can see and reach it from my position. "You didn't do that." He hissed and I can imagine the look of disbelief plastered on his face. I gasp when I feel him hitting my butt too and I hide my face in my hands when I hear another fit of laughter. He lays me down on the couch and I smack his arm with a glare.