6 Years Later

3rd POV
The boy looked into the distance, he stood on top of a cliff looking above the city in the Kingdom of Mistral. He pulled a carton of cigarettes from his pocket and placed one between his lips and pulled out a lighter, igniting it and lighting up his cigarette.
He took a deep puff in and exhaled as he looked out.
?????: Y/N!
The boy turned around to see a red head smiling at him.

Y/N: what's up?Pyrrha: put that thing out, it's going to kill you

Y/N: what's up?
Pyrrha: put that thing out, it's going to kill you.
Y/N: I'll be fine, what did smoking do to anyone?
Pyrrha: Cancer!
Y/N: my aura will take care of it.
Pyrrha: it only slows it.
She pulled the cigarette from his mouth and flicked it. Y/N looked at the direction it was flicked before turning back to her.
Y/N: you know those things aren't cheap right?
Pyrrha: stop buying them then, come on, the airship is coming soon.
Y/N: what airship? We're in Argus and have nothing but a friggin ocean to look at.
Pyrrha: and a military base too.
Y/N: I hate those friggin people....it only takes one person to ruin it for ya.
Pyrrha: who ruined it for you?
Y/N remained silent for a quick second, before shaking his head and looking at Pyrrha.
Y/N: nothing to worry about. Come on, let's go to this airship so we can fly over an ocean for Gods know how long.
Pyrrha: I wish you can smile, so people don't think you're a grouch.
Y/N: Pyrrha....I always smile.
Pyrrha: you say that with a straight face.
Y/N: sometimes smiling can wait.
The two walked to the slope and went down, Pyrrha trying to keep her clothes clean while Y/N did his own thing.
Pyrrha: oh come on Y/N.
Y/N: come on you cereal mascot, I don't care about first impressions.
Pyrrha: well.....you know that next week is the 7 year anniversary of us meeting.
Y/N: and about a week after that is your birthday. I wonder what big scheme your parents got for you Turning 18.
Pyrrha: they're your parents too Y/N.
Y/N: no....they're yours, they just accepted me into the family.
Pyrrha: is that really all you think?
Y/N: what else could it be?
He reached into his pocket and pulled out another Cigarette.
Y/N: will I be able to smoke this one?
Pyrrha: *sigh* I just wish you would loosen up some. I mean it's like you're always so angry.
Y/N: That's just the way it has to be at times.
He pulled out his lighter and lit up the cigarette before taking a deep puff. The two made it to the airship and stepped on, both sitting down as other hunters and huntresses in training were on it as well.
Y/N: well that's always a treat.
Pyrrha: uh Y/N, I think it may be best to put the cigarette out now.
Y/N: why?
Pyrrha: airship rules.
Y/N: dammit.
He put the cigarette out on his arm before his aura quickly healed it.
Pyrrha: your aura is working really fast now, when you were first found your wound took days to weeks to heal, depending on what happened exactly.
Y/N: yeah.....but I still can't figure out how to get the power for my semblance to work....well good night.
Pyrrha: you're going to bed?
Y/N: wake me when we get there.
He crossed his arms and got into a comfortable position before quickly falling asleep. Pyrrha just looked at him and sighed.
Pyrrha: you'll lighten up someday....and hopefully tell me why you're like this.