Window Broke

(Blinky x Reader) Pt 2 of Waving Through a Window"

you can't hear the man. God no. No. 

The subtitle fears gripping at your stomach and you are terrified/

you have your phone in your hand and the only thing you can think to do is text Jim.

Jim.

Hey (Y/n)! What's up?

I heed help. Please hurry!

What's wrong? Are you in trouble?!

I heard gunshots in the house! I think someone killed my mom.

I'm on my way!

You can hear the clicking of a cartridge in a gun, God you hope it's not a gun. Maybe it's not. But that darkness you can almost feel creeping through the house tells you it's a gun. You feel a shiver run down your spine as you crawl deeper under your bed. That's what your mom told you to do if someone broke it, you didn't listen to her, but now you had too. Your life depended on it, and if she's dead? You don't want to think about that.

You wish Jim would hurry, you were scared. You covered your mouth with your hand, holding back the breaths that were coming out shakily. You couldn't let yourself get caught. There was too much you wanted to do. You wanted to see TrollMarket, you wanted to tell Blinky how you really felt, there was so much you wanted to do, to see!

You feel the tears form in your eyes, your head bumps the bed frame with the top of your head. The footsteps stop, slide and turn towards your room. The start again and head towards your room, you feel the tears running down your face. The feet enter your room, you can see the pointed shoes at the entrance to your room. 

"Hello?" The voice of a man says in the room ", Is anyone here?"

No, go away, please.

You heard the man step into your room, he stepped over to your desk and began rummaging through it. He chuckled ", This is a pretty looking rock."

You froze, nearly stopped breathing, you knew exactly what he had in his hand. A gift, from Blinky.

. . .

Blinky held his hands together nervously as he knocked on your window again. You grinned and dashed over to the window, sliding the glass up and bumping your head against his nose.

"Good Evening, Blinky."

"Good Evening (Y/n)" Blinky smiles ", How are you on this beautiful night."

"I'm doing great," You say with a smile ", Wanna come in?"

He smiles and you take a step back as he climbs through the window. He sits by the window, anxious and fidgeting.

"Are you okay, Blink?"  You ask him with a small hesitant smile. Blinky looks over his shoulder and you notice the slight bulge in his hands as if he is holding something. He smiles anxiously at you and then holds his hands out to you.

"I've taken the time to search through my abode and found this," He said this quickly as if to keep from backing out ", It reminded me of you and I wish for you to have it.

The stone was a small and deep red color, it looked like a garnet, but not quite. You smile and take the stone from his hand, lingering for a second. 

"It's beautiful, Blinky," You whisper to him. He smiles at you and takes it from you, clasping the gem around your neck like a choker, you smile up at him. "I love it."