Chapter 4

Ruby was 20 weeks pregnant as she felt some blood going down her legs as she said" oh no tell me this isn't happening" as Jan looked at Ruby's blood stained hand and said" Ok let's get you into hospital." Ruby looked at Connie and said" Have I lost it I don't wanna lose our first child" as Connie said" Baby wants to come early do you want Iain here?" Ruby nodded and Iain came in as he said" Ssh it's gonna be alright we didn't know about this" as Ruby screamed and the baby cried as Connie said" It's a girl" as Ruby held her little girl and said" she's so small Iain as Iain said" Hey she'll be in neonatal unit for premature baby's" as Ruby just broke down and Connie said" Ruby let me tell you something my daughter Grace was like your daughter came early but I got help from my friends also you got Iain as well."

Iain's little sister Gem who was a porter took Ruby up to the prenatal unit as their baby daughter was fighting for her life. Gem said" Hey it's gonna be Ok"as Jan came up and said" Is it a boy or girl?" Iain said" Baby girl Jan was born too early though" as Jan gasped and said" I'm sorry to hear that feel bad for you I'll put you on special leave" as Iain nodded and kissed his wife's neck. Ruby said" Now Listen here Nancy Dean you got to fight for mummy and daddy" as Nancy kicked her little hands and feet.