chapter one

"Sup ASS EATER" a familiar voice said. Awsten started quick walking with his head down and his arms swinging quickly back and forth.

"WHERE YA GOIIIIiiiiIIIIIiiiiIIIIIIING?" the voice started singing in autotune. It didn't catch Awsten off guard. He was used to that at this point. Awsten squeaked and kept walking, his blue and green now wide open. "Hey! I asked you a question!"

Awsten didn't realize that he was now in a corner and the voice had caught up with him, along with three others.

"What's wrong purple penis eater?"

But my hair is green now, Awsten thought to himself.

"You on your way to class, head licker?"

"Or are you on your way to kiss a guy?" They laughed and then proceeded to vomit.

"What's this boy's name huh?"

"You gonna kiss him, cuddle him, and call him George while you walk off into the sunset?"

Awsten stood silent, looking down at his mismatching converse. He stood with his toes pointed close together because he was super duper shy UwU. He tried to skedaddle away before being stopped by a big muscular arm.

"Not on my watch, jellybean." They all started to laugh three giant HAs in unison.

These people were vicious. Elijah, Otto, and Jawn. They were Awsten's worst enemies in this high school and always stuck together, ready to absolutely destroy Awsten with their epic disses.

Elijah was the worst. He was tall and pretty skinny but still tough. His physical attributes weren't the scary part. He was a rapper so he really knew how to throw out punchlines that would hit you hard and probably give you diarrhea later that day because that shit hit HARD. Otto was the strongest man Awsten had ever seen. He didn't say much but his arms were muscular as hell since he was the star pitcher of the baseball team. VARSITY  baseball team. Yeah, that's right. VARSITY. He's always doing weird sicko things. One time he drew Awsten's face on a balloon and stabbed it about 20 times without saying one word. And then there's Jawn. Fuck Jawn. Back to Elijah. He was the devil reincarnated and this school was hell.

"So, where you going? To meet your boyfriend? Only I'm allowed to do that, poser," Elijah continued. "You gonna kiss him? We know you like kissing boys." Their voices were condescending. Awsten kept quiet.

"Well answer his questions!" Otto yelled and slammed his fist into the wall next to Awsten's face. Awsten flinched and squeaked. He would do anything Otto said to avoid being stabbed like a balloon.

Awsten finally began to speak. "I-I'm going t-t-t-to class." He didn't want to speak. "I d-don't have a b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend." He was shaking in fear, causing him to stutter, which he hoped to God that the three bullies didn't notice. "M-my s-s-s-s-s-sexuality is n-none of your b-b-business." He said that last part quietly, in almost a whisper so they wouldn't hear his stutter. Shit, they totally heard it, he thought.

"What did you just say? None of our business?" I'll make you think twice about sayin something like that again, sugar gay." Elijah pulled his long pink fingers into a fish and brought his hand back. Awsten tried to move or run away but he just went face first into the wall. He was cornered and surrounded by his three worst nightmares.

Suddenly something struck Awsten on his stomach. It was Elijah's fist. Awsten dropped to his knees, clutching his stomach. "Haha, you look like the big cum guzzler you are in that position," Elijah teases. Then Otto brought his leg back and kicked Awsten right in his cute noise while Elijah spit harsh insults at him. Jawn took out his Canon 28-70mm f2.8 and began photographing the entire incident so he could post on his finsta later. Fuck Jawn.

"Wow no wonder you don't have a boyfriend. Look at you, you're so weak," Elijah taunted Awsten, who was trying to ignore it. "Coward. My music is better than yours. Who wants to date you? Nobody would want to date a mucus haired twink like you." Awsten looked up at him then. Then came the worst,

Elijah grabbed Awsten by the neck, holding him so close to his face that they could've easily started making out. But instead of shoving tongues down each other's throat, Elijah brought his lips to Awsten's ear, his beard rubbing against the green boy's lobes and said, "You're too easy to hate, you know that? I don't fucking like you, nOOOoooo. No I don't fucking like you. NOOOOoooooo. Bitch you think I'm playing but I'm DEADAAHHH DEADAHHH DEADAHHH. Fuck yourself and fuck your feelings." He dropped Awsten and walked away with his squad. They all laughed in unison.

Awsten laid on the ground and closed his eyes before whispering to himself, "I hate me too."