𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 [disqueit]

━━━━━━  JEALOUSY ;┊ 𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒                          ✧・

━━━━━━ JEALOUSY ;┊ 
𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒                   ✧・

chiaki kept looking at y/n jubilantly, giving her a cheeky smile as she explained her answer. she was a little confused as to why he would come to her and not kanata or any other wiser people. but she wasn't going to complain and played along. it did make her feel good about herself, though. ryuseitai came in one by on,e chiaki and y/n were the first ones to come to the dance room.

"ah. i get it. so, courage doesn't just mean pride. that makes so much sense. i always thought i needed pride to get myself thrilled up." chiaki scratched his cheek with a loud laugh. y/n gave him a comprehending closed eye smile as midori came in during that and it made him cringe at chaiki's laughter.

"leader is loud as always..." he tiredly sigh, rubbing his head. "don't sulk, midori~ you'll make y/n upset again..." kanata pouted. chiaki greeted him and clapped his hands signaling everyone that they'll be starting. it's been three weeks she worked with ryuseitai and she didn't want to say it aloud cause it might sound rather abnormal. but she had a feeling of wanting ryuseitai to win the dreamfes since they've been with her since her second day of school.

she watched them peacefully warming up and stretching. y/n smiled and shinobu gawked. though it seemed like she was daydreaming just by looking at them. "l/n-senpai, are you okay?" shinobu waves his hand in front of her face which made her shake her head and hum.
"senpai? i'm not technically older than you. the only reason i'm a second year is because i skipped a grade." y/n pointed at her forehead, hoping to get her message through that she has an intelligent brain. chiaki's and midori's eyes widen.

"really? that's crazy but awesome at the same time!" tetora commented, grinning. y/n raised two peace signs with her fingers and giggled.
"damn. i have no words." chiaki visibly showed how impressed he was while finding their unit song in y/n's phone. she knew he wouldn't be the type to just rummage through her phone unlike eichi.

"so we're the same age, i guess." midori lazily spike up. there was something about his frown that made y/n remind her of something. but she didn't think of it much.
"hehe."

when they finished their dance routine and singing, y/n put up two of her fingers and closed an eyes, sticking her tongue out a bit from the corner. she formed her fingers like a camera frame and tilted it for all the members to fit. she imagined lights surrounded them with stars and sparkles. the thought made her smile and let out a hearty giggle.

"i got it! i know what i'm going to do with tomorrow's practice on stage! though, there are a few things i need to clarify from anzu."
y/n whistled. she's finally going to see her own skills with no one's help. managing ryuseitai's and undead's song with lights and many different tools. she couldn't wait for it and she grew impatient.

"the dreamfes is getting so close! i'm so excited to see how l/n produces!" tetora cheered. "i know right. i bet it's going to be lovely." kanata gave y/n a head pat. which made her want to feel his own blue hair that was well taken care of and his cute ahego standing up.