Broderick hunter - CrossOver

You = Jasmine

I sat at my desk reading over the information in the vanilla folder

I sat at my desk reading over the information in the vanilla folder. this was a lot to take in. I had been on a well deserved vacation since I've helped the agency bust so many cases. the minute I got back in today my boss thru this fat ass file on my desk and told me that I would be working on this case and this case only affective immediately.

it was another drug deal case. nothing I haven't done before. but this was way more complexed. the record went on and on. and this guy seemed to have an strong reputation in the streets. it also says on file that he might even have couple of our cops on his payroll.

I rolled my eyes. surely my boss isn't just putting me alone on this.

walking to his office with my hand on my hip I knocked before walking in.

he stood up from his desk.

Boss: YES! my best agent. what can I do for you?

Me: boss, the new case you got me working? whose my side men?

(side men: partner, back up, fall plan, assistant )

he scrunched his eyebrows like he was confused.

Boss: you'll be working this case alone

Me: WHAT!? HOW.... this is way too much to take in.

he laughed walking towards me

Boss: nonsense you've proven to me time and time again that you can handle a case like this. im sure you'll do fine. think of it this way. they'll be no one around to slow you down and get in your way. just do what you do best. oh and you start in 3 days from now so get to remembering your persona

he said really fast as he pushed me out the door closing it behind me.

I rolled my eyes walking back to my desk then grabbing the sheet that had my persona on it.

Name: Asia Butler

Profession: stock trader.

Background story:

23 years old, only child. mother sick, she Never met her dad. one best friend who teaches in college. a dog person. loves swimming ..... make the rest up as you go

wdf! make the rest up. they must be out their damn mind. ion even know why I Bother with this job sometimes. yeah the FBI pays good but damn they just play with your life like it ain't shit . or like you aint doing them a big favor. by putting it on the line already.