Chris Brown - Therapy

You = Jania

I ignored my ringing phone

I ignored my ringing phone. I was too busy trying to get some photos together to propose to my boss for the next cover. 

sorry lemme introduce myself. my name is jania and I work for the vogue magazine. there's always something happening. and since the magazine is very high end everyone works really hard so that we can come together as a whole with a mutual satisfied result. 

its an amazing job. I love it and the fashion involved but it really takes a tole on me only being 24 years old and not really having an social life outside of work. I love my job but it's so tiring. 

I huffed storming away from the printer in my office over to my phone which sat next to my laptop. it had rung for the fourth time and I was extremely annoyed.

Me: YES! hello....

there was a pause before someone spoke.

"Hi there, i'm calling to speak to Jania jones."

a sexy voice said calmly on the phone making my whole mood change

I coughed...

Me: umm yes this is her, may I ask whose calling?

"this is Chris, I've been your assigned therapist since you signed up at this firm but you've missed 4 sessions and canceled 3. I was calling to confirm  the one set for tonight "

he said 

see. I told you guys im so wrapped in work. after New Years I signed up for therapy to start to resolve some problems and slowly get my own time back so that I can separate my work life from my personal life.

Chris: hello?

I jumped forgetting I was on the phone.

Me: yes yes... um what time is the session again.

Chris: 6:30

Me: shit!

I said running around my office packing my bag.

Chris: is everything okay?

Me: YES YES! I'll be there.

I said before hanging up.  it was already six. I need to hand some papers to my boss then go home and shower and change.