Toosii2x - B.N.G.D.

You = Ka'shi

I took my phone from my best friend nyny. after she took a couple of flicks for me. 

I had posted a selfie on ig and people where swiping up. I wasn't the baddest bitch but I was popping. I liked to think that where I stay there's hella bad bitches. no hate in my heart.

we all some bad...... eh.

well

MOST  of us some bad bitches.

was going thru my dm's when my EX best friend started blowing me up.

Toosi: stop fucking playing with me text me yo location. 

I read and ignored his text. 

I know what ur thinking 

Bitch.. that's a lil aggressive for an ex bestfriend

but see the thing is. we was almost something more than bestfirends until he pulled some dumb shit and fucked the neighbor hood thot.

the sad thing was I fucking caught him doing it. walked in on it happening right before my eyes. so ion fuck with him like that. and that was about 5 months ago. 

every time I step out looking like a baddie. he wanna post up mad as hell. he always roughing me up tryna fight and shit. like pussy nigga im to lil and to pretty to be out here fighting hoe ass niggas. I will kill you.

that's on that

Periodt. a pussy nigga will wake up DEAD fucking with me.

I laughed in my head at my dumb ass jokes.

nyny: girl u see what toes posting on his story.? this nigga dumb pressed on god.

I huffed pushing her phone out my face.

Nyny: nah girl look. I swear u gone have a good laugh

I rolled my eyes unlocking my phone going to his page and clicking his story.

@ Toosii2x