J Cook- Pool Party

You: Breah

I looked at my best friend like she was stupid as we drove down the street

I looked at my best friend like she was stupid as we drove down the street. bitch over here fucking up Kevin gates lyrics.

Chyna: BITCH WHAT??? I SAID WHAT I SAID

I shook my head laughing at her.

Chyna: and u better put a fucking seatbelt on before I swerve and kill us both.

I mugged her putting my phone in my lap before putting on my seatbelt. knowing her dumb ass she would do something reckless.

I turned down the music.

Me: so why are we going to ur cousin's house again?

Chyna: cuz bitch he having a lil kick back tonight and he said if we help him set up he'll give us free alcohol and weed.

I chuckled. her family was always bribing her with shit cuz she was so fucking lazy and mean.

chyna: plus if he think we gone set up and leave he tripping im staying for that grown men dick!

she yelled twerking in her seat.

Chyna was definitely what someone would consider "fast". she made sure she got annual checkups took plan b's and used protection. but it still was an extreme way to be.

but that's her body so .....

about 25 minutes later we pull up to this nice size townhome and get out. she reached in the back and grabbed two duffel bags before tossing one to me.

I caught it and almost fell over.

Me: BITCH! what the fuck is in here.

Chyna: I didn't know what you'd wanna where later so I just put hella random shit in there.

I laughed, she's so weird I swear.

tossing it over my shoulder I followed her over and around the side of the house thru the back gate where music was playing and a gt stood alone eating frozen yogurt and bobbing his head.