Dave East - Attitude

You = Kay

I sat in my room blasting jhene aiko. it was Christmas Eve. and like always in every black hood house we had the place decked out. even if we couldn't necessarily afford to "do" Christmas the house was still decked out with decorations, even if we was only gone have one gift under the tree each....... the house was STILL gonna be decorated.

the song changed and "all me" by kehlani started playing and I got up swaying my hips. singing along I moved around my room putting finishing touches on gifts I planned to give to my besties when I saw them after the holidays

I tried to moon walk in my fuzzy bunny slippers and ended up falling forward. 

how tf does that even happen.

I got up chuckling when my mom came into my room. 

Ma: could u go to the store for me?

I groaned throwing my head back. a bitch had just ate some warm as chocolate chip cookies. and I was finna lay down and watch tv.

Me: ma.... I really don't feel like changing so-

she cut me off.

Ma: you don't have to kay u look good, just go grab like 5 things for me so that we have everything for tomorrow. 

I nodded bending over twerking. 

Me: I mean... you ain't lying. I do look good.

she shook her head throwing her keys at me.

Ma: here. and take your bad ass brother with u.

I groaned 

Me: ion wanna take him. why can't I go alone.

Ma: ion want u out there by yourself anyway kay. just take him

she said walking away.

I groaned.

"df he gone do? he'd for sure die before I would that's on period"

I said to myself as I grabbed my phone and walked out yelling his name down the hallway.

Me: DRAKEEEEEEE!

Drake: WHATT

Me: we going to the store come on.

I heard him tell his friends on the ps4 that he'd be back before. he came running out his room and to the car.

drake is a year younger than me and swear he that nigga. he always be tryna boss me and my mom around.

like pipe down nigga stay in your place.