Capitolo 11 - Vuoto

AVVISO:Questo capitolo sarà in inglese e R-18.Scusate lettori che non sanno l'inglese ma è per questioni di origini e termini.Inoltre scrivere smut è abbastanza imbarazzante e non scrivo tante smut in inglese,figurati in italiano o in greco.Allora,vi lascio alla lettura e perfavore,ragazz* tra gli 8-12 anni,non leggete.Grazie,via!

Chuuya's POV:
______________________________________

Dazai grabbed my wrists and tucked them to the mattress,pressing my hips with his.

He managed to get the pillow off his face with his bare teeth,moving it to the opposite side of the bed.

My legs were trembling as he ran his fingers from my thigh to my hips as he switched our positions.

He unbottoned my shirt as I did the same with his,revealing his bandage-covered body.

He lowered to my earlobe,biting it while taking off my pants.

I bit my lip whilst I unbuttoned his jeans,too.

In not much time,we were naked.

Dazai grabbed my back thighs,raising them and looking at me.

Already knowing what he meant,I nodded.

⚠️R-18   ---   MOLTO CRINGE⚠️

He slid it (sapete che intendo con 'it') into my entrance.

It wasn't even nice:it hurted,and my whole mind and sight was in turmoil.

But after some time of coping with it,the thrusts became pleasant.

Tears flowed out my eyes.Part of it was because of the pain,the other,instead,was for overstimulation.

The room was filled with sighs and sobs,thank God the walls were thick.

I held onto Dazai's back with my nails,digging them in.That probably hurt him but that was just a drawback of him hurting me.

After some time,we both came.(Cazzo,era questa la parte cringe.)

We laid on the bed,still heavy breathing.

"Chibikki,you never told me you were THIS good in bed."

"Are you kidding?Why didn't YOU tell me?"

We laughed,then quickly falled asleep hugging eachother.