chapter 3

"Wake up soldiers!" I woke up quickly so didn't anger my captain.

"Yes sir!" we all replied. The captain left the room and I sighed. Putting my things in my suitcase, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned and seen my friend Todoroki.

"Look who's not dead" I chuckled

"Well it seems like your in one piece. Where's Tenya and Asui?"

"Their still in recovery. Asui lost a lot of blood." I frowned

"Hopefully she will be ok" I zipped up my suitcase that held some of my pins, suits, and my pocket knife. I always kept a pocket knife on me where ever I go. You never know what could happen. Todoroki said his goodbyes and went back to his cot to pack his things.

"Hey Deku" I turned and saw Kacchan.

"Oh, hey Kacchan. Are you done packing?" I smiled softly. I started to let my eyes wonder around his face. I could see dark bags under his eyes. Did he not sleep either?

"So I was wondering if I could go to your place" I raised a eyebrow in confusion.

"Why? Is everything ok?" I asked. I knew how Kacchan's mom was did it get worse?

"Oh um just family stuff. That I would rather not come home to" I watched and he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Sure, I don't mind" I told him. His face lit up like a little kid.

"Really! You would let me go with you" I nodded.

"Thanks nerd" I watched as he went back to his cot and grabbed his things. This was going to be difficult to explain to my mom. Soon we all were on a plane. Kacchan sat next to me so we could get off together. Todoroki kept giving him weird looks as he glared. I simply just looked out the window, watching the clouds come and go as we flew. It was peaceful.

"Deku, do you remember when I was six. How I said only cool people where aloud at my party?" I thought for a second.

"Yeah. I didn't go to that party." Kacchan chuckled.

"You were supposed to come. You just assumed that you weren't cool all because..." Kacchans smile faded.

"I'm sorry for bullying you Deku. I really am you didn't deserve it." I smiled softly. Finally I could release some tension.

"It's ok Kacchan. If anything it taught me to better myself and not care what other's think" Kacchan smiled abit.

"Really?" I nodded as I smiled.

"Your such a dork" he ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"I am not! You just think that Kacchan" I also chuckled along with him.

"Heh, your right. Get some sleep nerd we got a big day today" I smiled softly and laid back soon letting sleep overcome me.

"You can't do anything right!"

"Why would you say that k-kacchan?"

"Because it's true. Hey! You know what? Izuku kind of sounds like Deku! Your such a Deku! You can't do anything right"

"K-kacchan s-stop"

I woke up out of dead sleep. This dream was different. I wasn't in a cold sweat but I had tears running down my face. Why would this memory come up?