Bullies

Mew : You free this weekend?
Gulf : Yea. Why?
Mew : Let's go for a walk.
Gulf : No.
Mew : aw.. please?? :(

Mew sighed. Seems like he will not getting a yes from Gulf. He looked outside through his window. He wasn't sure whether Gulf noticed it or not, but through his room's window, he can see Gulf's bedroom door. Occasionally, he will see Gulf walking out and inside the door. Sometimes Gulf will be carrying books, sometimes pudding, sometimes he will be half naked with a towel wrapped around his petite waist. He giggled while staring at the bedroom's door. He is known for his short temper at his work place, but with Gulf, he enjoys teasing and disturbing him. He enjoys seeing the younger's annoyed face.

Mew texted Gulf again.

Mew : hey Gulf! I saw some baby kittens outside the fence. Let's go and help them pleasee??? I want to take them to the vet as soon as possible.
Gulf : kittens??

Gulf waited for a reply from Mew. He became restless when Mew didn't reply him. He quickly changed into a long pants and wear a simple jacket to hide his bare arms. Then, he ran outside.

When he reached his front yard, Mew was smiling at him. He knew Gulf will come, a cat lover indeed.

"So where's the kitten?".

"Inside the car. Let's go". Gulf looked at him in disbelieve. He rushed to the car and open the backseat door.

Then Mew pushed him inside from behind. He quickly open the driver's door, start the engine and drove out from the yard.

"Wtf.. Mew!!!", Gulf yelled at him.

"Aww come on.. you need a fresh air sometimes.. pleaseeeee.. accompany me to buy some stuffs for my new room... I accompanied you where ever you went to".

Gulf crossed his arms, "urgh... fineeee", then rolled his eyes.

———

"So which one is better???", Mew showed Gulf two different colour plastic container. One is transparent and one is white.

"It's your room. Up to you", Gulf didn't bother to look at Mew. He was busy choosing some pens at the store. He tried one by one of the pens sold there, while Mew is still choosing between the transparent and white plastic container. After several attempts, Gulf chose several wet ink pens and some ball point pens. He is satisfied with the colour of the pens.

"Are you done Mew?". He frowned when he saw Mew carrying a basket of stuffs. "Why... are you getting so much????", he asked.

"Awh.. Don't say like that, you didn't provide me anything besides bed and a table. What do you expect me to do??? Oh and I'm getting this notebook too!", Mew exclaimed in excitement.

"Come on let's go and pay —", Mew grabbed the pens on Gulf's grip. He then walked to the cashier.

"H—hey I can pay my own stuffs!", Gulf tried to take back his pens, but Mew is faster, he raised the pens up to the air. Gulf is shorter, so he can't reach the pens, then he pouted.

"Let me pay for you ok? As a thanks from me for accompany me today", Mew winked. Gulf gave up and let the older do what he wants.

Upon paying, they went out from the store.

"So are you hungry?", Mew asked. He carried all the plastic bags from their shopping just now since Gulf is a spoiled brat who can't carries his own shopping bags.

"Not really."

Mew looked around. He noticed a Japanese styled restaurant. "Their sashimi must be delicious", he thought it to himself. As Gulf doesn't want to eat, he can't really force Gulf to eat. He hates eating alone while the other just watch him eating.