Execution #1 and Unused Execution #1

{Photo}

Hello I haven't talked to y'all in a while. This is a thing I'm doing called Unused Execution. Here, you get to see another execution, and of the person who was killed! The purpose of this is to either cure writer's block or make you all despair.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. Hope you have a despairingly awesome day! (Also the pic looks weird cause I had to take a picture of my computer screen. And I'm uploading the picture after I upload the chapter.)

. : Shark Attack : .

Amber was dropped into a pool of water. It had small waves rolling along the surface, kind of like an ocean. The water was deep blue, signaling the ground was thousands of feet below sea level.

The water seemed clear, with no animals or boats to be seen. Amber seemed in the clear, and maybe her execution to stay afloat until she drowned.

Suddenly, everyone heard the jaws tune, and Amber frantically turned around. Five Great White Sharks were swiftly swimming towards her. Amber started to panic and swam away.

This seemed to go on for hours; Amber was not getting very tired, and the sharks weren't so tired either.

Suddenly, Amber stopped and put her hands on nothing. Everyone else was confused. Why would she stop? Amber started hitting in front of the place she stopped. It made a thumping sound.

"Oh my Notch." Dragon whispered. "She hit an invisible wall."

Amber swam along the wall, but she was slowing down. The sharks were closer now, coming up behind her. One shark circled around and stopped in front of her. Amber stopped in shock. All five sharks had cornered her.

The sharks lunged, and Amber screamed.

The sharks swam away, and Amber's blood was left in the water.