Who's the new guy?

Third Person POV

After their discussion Izuku properly treated anything Eijirou would let him, before the ruby eyed boy fell back asleep.

The greenette climbed down the stairs and sat at the bar, drinking the glass of coke Kurogiri set out for him. Shigaraki snickered behind him on the couch. "Still drinking soft drink? Some villain you are." Izuku flung a knife backwards over his shoulder mid sip. The silver blade drove itself firmly into the wooden wall mere millimetres from Shigaraki's ear.

"Yeah, some villain I am." The greenette mocked as he set the glass down and turned around. Shigaraki rolled his eyes and took the knife out of the wall before placing it in the waiting gloved hand that just so happened to belong to Izuku.

"So. Who's the kid you brought in?" The hand villain asked as Izuku played around with his blade. "First, he's my age. Second, he's a potential new member and third, I'm looking after him." Shigaraki snorted. "If he's your age why do you need to look after him?" Izuku's green eyes narrowed and he threw the knife at Shigaraki again, but this time at his throat.

The metal stopped just before it broke the skin, hovering in midair. "Want to ask me that again?" Izuku growled, hand still out. Shigaraki gulped, knowing full well that Izuku would kill him if he made one wrong move. "No." The blade came fly back to the greenette and landed deftly back in his palm.

(He's basically Magneto from X-men)

Kurogiri sighed. "Must you always go to violence before anything else?" Izuku shook his head. "No, but it's effective." Kurogiri could tell he was smirking, and sighed. "You seem to be very protective of this boy. Do you know him?" Izuku shrugged. "I didn't. But I do now. I met him last night." Kurogiri picked up a glass and a rag.

"Even so, you seem very protective of him." He simply said, Izuku stilled so much you couldn't even tell he was breathing. "I know where you're going with this Fog-Man. And you're not getting anything out of me." The tension in the room was so thick you could slice it with a butter knife. That is until Twice burst through the door.

"Hello everyone! I-" he seemed to realise he'd walked in on something and froze. "I-Izuku?" I soft voice called from the stairs and the greenette whipped around to see Eijirou staring frozen at the small group from about halfway down the stairs, wrapped in a blanket.

Izuku hurried over to the smaller boy. "What're you doing down here?" He asked gently, trying not to spook him. "I-I didn't know where y-you went."

Shigaraki raised an eyebrow. This was the most timid kid he had ever seen. And almost all the children he'd seen had started crying when they saw him.

Kurogiri watched the small interaction with curiosity. It made sense why he'd need to be protected, but something was special about him. At least to Izuku.

Eijirou's eyes wandered the room and he realised everyone was watching him. He shrunk back from the obvious stares before Izuku blocked them from view. "Hey hey, no one is going to hurt you. Okay? Come 'ere."

The greenette brought the shorter into a hug, and Eijirou relaxed a bit. Closing his eyes and letting Izuku wrap his arms around him. "Would you like to come meet them? They're not so bad once you get to know them a little." He whispered, the raven haired boy nodded a little and Izuku slowly guided him down the stairs.

"Guys, this is Eijirou. Eijirou, this is Tomura Shigaraki," Izuku pointed to the blue haired male on the couch with the arm that wasn't wrapped around blanketed shoulders. "But I call him Handyman." Shigaraki scowled while Magneto Jr. snickered. "This is Kurogiri," he pointed at the mist man. "He's made of fog, so feel free to come up with any nicknames to do with that, he won't care." Kurogiri waved to the small boy, and Eijirou shyly waved back. "And that odd looking dude in the skinny suit is Twice!" Izuku chuckled as Twice jumped like he wasn't expecting to get pointed out.

Eijirou giggled a little, looking up at Izuku. "What's your full name?" He asked, and the greenette shrugged. "I don't really use my last name anymore. I go by Izuku and Deku now." Eijirou blinked. "Deku?" Out of the corner of his eye he saw Twice swiping at his own neck, like he's telling him not to ask.

"Deku doesn't like thinking about his old family." Shigaraki said with a smirk. Green eyes sharper than the blade in his hand, Izuku swung his gaze to the villain. "What have I told you about vexing me about that Tomura?" He asked. His voice sounded calm, but his eyes contradicted his tone.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "You won't do anything in front of him." The man gestured to Eijirou before shrugging lazily. Izuku scoffed. "Watch me." The greenette nodded at Twice and turned to Eijirou before whispering, "This is what'll happen to your parents if they ever try to touch you again." and threw his knife straight at the clone Twice made, driving the knife right between the eyes.

Eijirou watched with wide, excited eyes as the copy fell to it's knees before collapsing in a pile of goo. "Really?" He whispered, in awe. "Promise." Izuku had a grin in his voice and Eijirou grinned, a small amount of insanity shining in his eyes that excited Shigaraki.

"Teach me to do that?" Eijirou asked, loud enough for the room to hear. Izuku's eyes grinned now. "Of course I can. There's just one question you need to answer first." Izuku nodded at Shigaraki and the villain stood up, a creepy grin on his face.

"Will you join the League of Villains?"

============================

I'm really sorry it's so short, but I'm trying!