Part 4: Anger (Rewrite)

Rita Loud sat down in her new living room and started to become thankful that she managed to get away from her soon to be ex husband. She knew that she had to tell her younger daughters what's really happening soon, but she wanted them to enjoy life before it changes. Sighing...Rita pulled out her phone and started to call Albert AKA Pop Pop, her father who needed to know what is happening before Lynn tried to convince him to join his side.

Hello Rita.

Hello Dad. Um...I have something to tell you.

Are you pregnant?

No..Dad. It concerns Lynn. 

Did he get fired again? I swear that man goes through so many jobs that I can hardly keep count.

No. Sigh...Dad, I have something to tell you that you might become extremely angry. Lynn has been abusing some of the kids and has cheated on me.

WHAT?! When I get my hands on him; I'll rip him limb by limb 

Dad!! There isn't any need to do that. I...I made him sign divorce papers and leave him with nothing.

Alright Rita, but if he tries to get custody of the kids then I'll kill him 

Sigh...I know that he'll try, but I'm making arrangements to make sure that he will never see or touch the kids again.

Don't worry Rita...I'll be by your side for all of this

Thanks Dad. I'll send you the new address so you can visit and can help explain to Lola, Lana and Lily what is really happening.

I'll love to help Rita. Remember, I'll always love you and will support you no matter what.

Thanks Dad. I'll see you soon

After that Rita placed the phone back and sighed, there was no telling how Lola and Lana would react to the news. It was hard knowing that the person that they loved and admired turned out to be a monster in disguise. But at least Lisa helped her and the kids get out of that situation before it had gotten worse. 

Time skip to dinner 

"Thanks for the pizza Mom." Lana said as she ate her first slice. Rita had ordered pizza for the kids so they can celebrate their "vacation". 

"Yeah. It's nice for all of us to come together for dinner." Lori said while being thankful for being able to eat without getting insulted, mocked or hit. 

"But what about Daddy?" Lola asked.

"Lola...Your father is very busy with work and won't be able to join us." Rita said causing her daughter to look down with a sad look on her face.

"Wait a minute...Does that mean?" Lincoln said before Rita nodded causing everyone sans Lola, Lana and Lily to gasp in shock.

"Why did you all gasp like that?" Lola asked.

"We just remembered that Lori found out that Carol was making eyes at Bobby." Lucy said. Lucy didn't want her sisters to know what their father has done to the others. 

"Alright?" Lola said with her eyebrow raised. Something was definitely going on and she wanted to figure out what it was. She could tell that Lana was the same and planned to have a meeting with her.

"I can't believe that Carol would do that to Lori." Lana said.

"M..Me too." Lola said.

"I'm so telling her off for it when I get upstairs." Lori said with mock anger. She'll have to thank Lucy for making up that lie on the spot. Lola and Lana weren't ready to hear the truth about the true face of Lynn Sr. 

"Well, Lana and I are going to bed." Lola said as she grabbed her sister and started to head towards their room while everyone else besides Lily sighed.

"That was close. Who knows what would've happened if the girls knew the truth." Rita said.

"But we have to tell them eventually. We can't this from them for long." Lori said.

"Don't worry, I'll have your grandfather come over and help me tell them. And I need to ask you something Lisa." Rita said before her four year old started to speak.

"If it's about your chances in court than you have plenty of evidence to show that you should get divorced. Not to mention some new evidence that I found a while ago." Lisa said.

"What is it?" Rita said.

"Lynn Sr. has secretly been betting and taking money from our various activities. Going so far as to bribe the judges at Lola's pageants so she would win." Lisa said. 

"What?!" The others exclaimed.

"Dad has been using us for money." Lynn Jr. said.

"What is the amount?" Lori asked.

"Close to 500,000 dollars worth of money. He locked it in a secret account and has done something else to keep the cash flow." Lisa said.

"I'm afraid to ask what it is." Rita said.

"Brother unit...Tell them what you told me." Lisa said causing everyone to look at Lincoln.

"Lynn Senior threatened me to keep my true talents secret." Lincoln said.

"You have a talent?" Luan asked.

"Sigh...yes. I'm able to sing and draw fantastic drawings. I've been doing painting  lately." Lincoln said.

"Why did that bastard hide this from us?" Lynn said knowing how insecure her brother is due to the lack of awards.

"So you wouldn't get outclassed by me." Lincoln said.

"Oh honey, don't let that evil man's words stop you from doing what you love." Rita said with some newfound anger flowing through her veins. How dare her ex husband make her son hide his talents? She will not let this stand and will fight for the safety of her family.

No matter what the cost to keep them safe.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋