Part 3: Papers (Rewrite)

I don't own the picture used in this chapter. It belongs to their owner. 

The next day, Rita woke up and started to make her kids breakfast. Lynn wasn't home yet..which was something of a godsend to her since she was likely to give him a piece of her mind.

"Kids..We're going on a vacation. So make sure to pack some of your things." Rita said which made Lola and Lana excited for their "vacation." 

"But what about dad? Is he coming?" Lola said.

"No. Dad's staying here." Rita said which caused Lola to sigh in disappointment before heading up the stairs with Lana. Once the two were far enough away not to hear what was going to be said next...Rita turned to Lisa.

"Are they close?" Rita asked.

"Yes. They'll be here in five minutes." Lisa said.

"Good. Now, the rest of you have to act normal to not tip Lola and Lana to the circumstances of our "vacation."" Rita said causing her kids to nod before they started to head upstairs to pack. While Rita pinched her nose and wondered how things became like this in the first place. Only for that thought to stop once she heard someone knock on the door. Once she opened it...she saw a beautiful woman with long blonde hair who had a serious expression on her face.

she saw a beautiful woman with long blonde hair who had a serious expression on her face

"Are you Rita Loud?" The woman asked.

"Yes. Are you are escort to our new location?" Rita asked.

"Yes. Now before my unit and I take you to your new location, I took the liberty of getting the divorce papers for you." The woman said causing Rita's eyes to widen.

"Thank you...Ms.?" Rita said.

"Hannah. Now come on men, let's help the kids get their things and out of this house." Hannah said as five people entered the house. As they helped her children get their things settled...Rita sat down and grabbed a nearby pen. This was it. This is the last step to get her kids out of this nightmare.

"I wish that things would've been different Lynn. But it seems like we're better off apart." Rita said as she signed the papers and moved some of her stuff to the cars. After finishing, she watched as her children walked out with their things and head to the cars. Once everything was packed, Rita looked at her house one last time..before heading to the cars. This was the beginning of her new life without her former husband. And she wouldn't have it any other way. 

5 hours later 

After resting her eyes for the last couple of hours, Rita woke up and spotted their new home. It was quiet and filled with acres of trees that would make finding it difficult even for her ex.

 It was quiet and filled with acres of trees that would make finding it difficult even for her ex

"Wow. This place is amazing." She heard her daughter say which made her giggle. As her kids walked out and started to explore..Rita only had one thought in her head:

Everything was worth it.

Meanwhile Lynn Sr. just got home and wondered where his family was. When he spotted a paper on the table and once he read it...he wanted to punch the wall until his hands were all bloody. Because it was his and Rita's divorce papers.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋 

PS: I also don't own the picture used for their new house..it belongs to their owners