9# shrimp pasta

Jungook's POV

We are at a restaurant right now.But I am bored as fuck.Cause tzuyu is not here so I couldn't find anything productive!

I afraid, I miss her?

What the fuck jungook! Get a grip! It's just a physical attraction toward her.Or nothing else!

Sudden jihyo unni said tzuyu is alone in her house. As uncle aunt went for a small trip!

"Why don't you tell her to come over?" Suga bro asks.

"I already called her.But she denied.I think she has a lots of homework.Even chae didn't get out from her room!"

Jihyo unni seems a little bit nervous.

"Hey it's alright.She is very responsible kid.So she will manage in her own.But do you guys notice tzuyu seems little bit off now a days?"

Mina unni asks with her usual low voice.

'I thinks it's for her class assignment pressure.You know how serious she is with her grades and all?"

JHope bro said with small smile.

"But what about you?! Don't you have anything like this?? Three of you are in same class.So did you finish your all homework?"

Suga bro asked raising his one brow!

"All the time all of assignment, presentation,project was made by tzuyu. No wonder she got highest marks in exams."

RM bro said as he is also topper in his class.

"How do you manage that? I mean all the time you guys quarrel like little puppies. Still you have to manage to make her do your all works!"

There are pure disbelief in V's eyes.

"For your kind info all of them you mention earlier were team work and she is freakin' perfectionist so she made sure to make all those perfect without my help!"

I tell them and roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Are you guys pretending like you are enemies?! It's just to make us fool? You guys like each other actually?"

Jhope hyung smilingly teases me.

Everyone start to laugh loudly. My cheek start to blush.

I gulp.then to hide my nervousness I said in irritating tone.

"Not in a million years! If I have to die alone,I will but I am not gonna be with her!" I grit my teeth in a annoying way.

"Now I have to go! I just remember I have some pending assignments to do. Thanks to all for all those jockes!"

I sarcastically said Then rushed over from there.

A half an hour later,I found myself infront of her door.I press the switch of calling bell impatiently.

"Who is it?? It's her voice.

"Who's there?" she seems confused.

I Just stand still didn’t answer her.

Then she opens the door exposing her cute face!

I said nothing just slid myself inside the door and go in.

After coming in,I locked the door properly and lightly pushed her against the corridor wall.

She was smiling i don't know why. But looking at her my heart stops beating.

And then she holds my neck Lightly, standing on her toes and looks at me with her big eyes.

Fuck!