43# cookies and brownies

( songs for this chapter my oh my by camellia cabello)

No one's POV

Tzuyu is in now Sana's kitchen.she is baking some cookies for all.Today They are staying at Sana'a place.As today is the day they got together so V and Sana arranged a sleepover party in V's apartment.

Everyone is enjoying very much. As they grown up,they moved out from their parents home one by one and started to living on their own.

As they didn't want to get separated so they bought apartment in same condo.Only jihyo lives in a house near them.but it's only 10 minutes walking distance.Rest of them lives in different floors in a condo named galaxy heights.

V and sana got the apartment in same floor.Suga also bought a apartment here but he lives together with jihyo.

Chae and JHope is in same floor and Mina and jimin also have their own apartment here.only tzuyu lives in top floor all alone.She bought this as she loves to see the full city through birds eye view from the 52th floor.

And as a bonus she got a swimming pool in between her apartment and next apartment.

As there's no one in her floor she can use that infinity pool without sharing it with anyone whenever she wants.

But sometimes all of her people come here  to do some pool parties.But each and every night she swims for atleast an hour.

There's no one in this floor

There's no one in this floor.The apartment infront of Tzuyu's one already bought by someone but no one didn't shift yet.So she can freely use the swimming pool.

Tzuyu is a amateur baker.It's her passion to bake cookies and cake. And she got this from jungook's mom.She is very good at it and tzuyu is very fond of her cookies and cakes from her childhood.

So she called tzuyu over whenever she baked those and taught tzuyu each and every detail.

Whenever she feels angry she bakes.Whenever she feels sad she bakes. Even when she feels happy, she bakes.

And now it's became tradition for them to bake something for their gathering. either it's cake or macaroons,or some freshly baked brownies or cookies.

And in every kitchen there's a corner for tzuyu full with baking essentials.So that she doesn't have to face any difficulties. She is very choosy over this.

So when they start to renovate their interior it was Jihyo's idea to make a baking corner for tzuyu.So that it will be easier for her to bake whenever she wants in everyone's home.

Cause there isn't any single time when she made something for their sweet tooth!

Now She is mixing the dough of cookies.Later she will bake some brownies.

while making the cookie dough she touches her cheek to remove hair and eventually she got some of dough on her right cheeks.But she doesn't aware of it at all.

Some of her troublesome hair is flying here and there as her ponytails seems loosen up. So she is trying hard to blow them up with her lips.But it doesn't work at all.

As everyone is busy with their works so she can't call someone to help her out.

Trying very hard to deal with this situation She is placing the dough on baking sheets with a scooper. But it doesn't seems easy as those hair keep distracting her.

Someone came and stand just behind her but tzuyu is too busy to look at her surroundings.

suddenly she is feeling someone is watching her so she instantly looks back!

"Yaaa!" She screams with her heart out.

"What are you doing here??"

"Hey! Hold on.." Jungook just holds the tray full of cookie dough or else it will fall down and trying to help her to keeping her balance.

Tzuyu gets her balance back and breaths out heavily.Then she turns back to puts the tray inside of oven.

"What are you doing here?"  Tzuyu asks while setting the timer.

she didn't get any answer from the other person so he she turns herself back to see whether he is there or not.

When she turns back jungook just come closer of her with fast step and caged her with both of his hand placing them on kitchen counter.

There's no place for tzuyu to move so she stand still in between his hands.

As Jungook starts to lean on her tzuyu also keep leaning on kitchen counter slowly.But she stops when her back stuck with edge of the counter.now there's no space between them.

They were so close that tzuyu can smell his minty breath all over her face.

"Ahhh.Thet smell !"  Tzuyu thinks to herself.After all those years he didn't change his old cologne.

Jungook just unties her hair with his hand and then again carefully he tied her hair in a ponytail.Then he tucks rest of her loosen hair behind her ears slowly.

She gulps hard not to be so obvious.But her cheeks turns hot red! They keep staring at each other like time has stopped.

A naughty smile flashes on jungook's eyes.

Jungook leans on her a little and stretches his right hand towards her.Tzuyu suddenly closes her eyes being afraid what will happen next.

"I am here to get some snacks.What did you think why I am here?" Tzuyu hears his teasing tone.

She opens her eyes and sees jungook is holding a candy jar and smiling ear to ear!

Tzuyu feels so embarrassed that she didn't look at him.Her heart still is pounding like crazy.She feels like they got back their old school days.

"By the way," jungook puts back the candy jar. He suddenly touches her cheeks where she got some batter.he slowly wipes it off with his thumb and lick it casually...

"It smells like vanilla.And you know I always like it"

Jungook said it with a mischievous smile in his face and winks at her.Then he walks away like nothing happened ..

and tzuyu?

She holds her chest tightly and sits on the chair slowly cause it's like her heart gonna be burst in a moment.

"Jerk!! Asshole!!"
Tzuyu grits her teeth in anger.

"You think coming back after 7 years and behave like this will wash all the messes? Never. I will never forgive you jeon jungook!"