Chapter 9.

I feel something heavy weighing me down on my stomach. My vision blurs as my eyes squints to see what it is holding me down. I find Logan's arm drooped across my stomach as his head slants on the white pillow beside me.

I reach for the chilly donna to cover up the rest of my naked body up to my shoulders. Goosebumps rise as the crisp donna skids my skin.

I feel my head pound as I turn my head to see the morning sun glisten through the sheer blinds, almost blinding my vision as I accidentally stare into it. Bad choice.

I sit up and look over to the alarm clock, reading nine-thirty. I bounce my head back on the pillow as my muscles ache from last night.

It's a freezer in this spacious room as Logan starts to rise from his slumber, lightly snoring only minutes ago.

"Morning," his voice is strained with his arms tightening around me. I'm close to struggling to inhale another breath.

I bring myself closer to him in hopes to warm my freezing body up.

Slowly blinking his eyes open with a sleepy smirk drawn across his shaved jaw, he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Had a good sleep?" I kiss him on the cheek in return as I tuck a strand from my fringe behind my ear.

"I really did. Did you?" He smiles.

"This bed is quite comfortable," I giggle in reply.

We snuggle in bed for another good hour or so before we both decide to get up and get brunch. We talk about our first time as we hurry to our feet, and I feel a slight embarrassment building in the pit of my stomach. I smile as we continue to speak.

"Ahh!" Logan groans, burying his face into his hands as I quickly slide open the blinds to get more light in and to obviously for me to contemplate on the breath-taking view of the high rise buildings.

I quickly glance at our perfect view. Skyscrapers fills the huge balcony window with a perfect blue sky hovering above them, with a slight chilly breeze I fondly know at this time of month, running as the tree branches sway. Why can't we live here forever?

"Sorry!" I laugh as I make my way into the shower.

I hear him teasingly growl as I see a smirk creeping onto his lips.

I jump into the shower and heat up the water. My mind flashes with the images from the party. The way Whitney's face lit up and glowed the whole party and that infectious smile of hers just makes my mind explode with joy.

"I'm going to go down to check out the food. I'll be back soon." Logan says as he turns into the bathroom to spray some of his perfume.

"Okay!" I half shout from the shower with the bathroom walls echoing my voice.

I hear the front door click shut, and I continue to bathe. I hope the food isn't too bad. I feel like having a toast with sundries tomatoes on top of buttery, silky, scrambled eggs.

My tummy churns and my mouth starts to water with my saliva dancing at the thought of the taste of toast. I get out the shower and quickly dry myself.

I finish applying a light layer of make-up before I grab a white flowy sleeveless top. It seems like another windy day, so I jump into some jeans and roll the bottoms of it to add more style to it.

It's been thirty-five minutes since Logan left to see the food downstairs, and he isn't back. I'll just meet him downstairs if he isn't coming back up. Though he did say he was going back up.

I head down the elevator putting on my grey cardigan. Looking down at my footwear as the elevator stops at a halt on level six. An elderly couple walks in, and the lovely looking lady gives me a smile and I let out a small smile in all politeness.

I get out on ground floor, my eyes searching for the blonde haired guy. I calmly walk over to the cafes at the other end of the level, but he's not there. Not trying to make my frustration noticeable, I turn around to see the entrance door of the hotel, in all hopes he would be there.

I walk closer to the glass doors. Where could he be? My eyes scurry amongst the many cars and guests coming in and out of the hotel. I walk outside and get my phone out. I ring his phone about four times, all of them going into his voicemail.

.....

Author's note:
I've decided to include a photo collage which is like a vision board to me. I hope the vision board benefits you to picture the story in your mind, because it helped me piece the chapters together as well.

I hope people are liking the story so far if there is people reading it. It is a bit boring at the moment, but I promise you, I'm going to make it better very soon in the story. :)