Chapter 6 - "Man".

Warning: This is the last time I will say this! 13+! Just in case you've ignored it before I'm saying it again! This book contains; Depression, Suicide, Love?, Horror ish, Gore. ANYTHING THAT IS OVER 12! 13+! READ. AT. YOUT. OWN. RISKKSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Chapter 6 - "Man".

Rose heard the sound of struggling from upstairs. Things were obviously being knocked over left and right. The lights in the mansion turned back on. Munchii and Sailor locked eyes, they all were looking at each other. Munchii got up and ran upstairs. Rose following behind. The rest of the group were tensing up. "It's locked!" Munchii yelled, loud enough for downstairs to hear. The rest of the group ran upstairs. "Mickey? Are you ok?!" Sailor yelled at the door. No response. Addi looked around, "where is Quick?" They heard running up the staircase. "Get back!" Quick yelled. Everyone scurried away from the door.

Quick was holding an Axe, with one 'quick' motion (hehe) Quick made a big slit in the door. He reached his hand through and fiddled with the knob, unlocking it. He proceeded to kick the door open. He froze. Like he had just seen a ghost. Wiz looked over Quick's shoulder. He covered his mouth in disgust. Addi came around wiz to look, but Wiz covered her eyes.

Addi pushes away Wiz's hand, only regretting it. Addi ran down the stairs to barf away from the group. The group didn't dare to look at it after seeing Addi run away. "W-What happened?" Munchii asked. "Suicide is what happened." Mark said, who was now in Wiz's spot. Wiz of course had ran after Addi.

"But..B-But I don't understand!" Rose's voice cracked. She walked in the room, "Why would she do this?" Mickey had been hanging from the rope. Her glasses knocked off, a bloody stick below her. "I was helping her! I tried to comfort her..." Rose was looking at Mickey. Mickey's eyes were lifeless. 'Stay strong Rose' she told herself.

The people who didn't mind the death walked in, they were all looking around the room for clues. The people in the room were; Rose, Quick, Mark, and Sandora. "M-maybe this was a homicide? Maybe she didn't commit!" Rose said confidently hoping Mickey didn't actually kill herself. "Sadly, no, this was a suicide." Sandora sighed. She picked up a note left on the desk and read it out loud.

"Awww, how sad, looks like your friend couldn't 'hang' in there. Hah! I crack myself up. This wasn't even my doing! She just made it easier for me to kill you all off! Wow, such a sweetheart. Hopefully, no one else becomes as sad as she was, hopefully this doesn't upset Addi to the point this will become a chain! You know, Sakura dies...then Mickey, then Addi, then Wiz, then Munchii... this could go on for ages! They are all just gonna end up committing because their friends keep dying. I wouldn't mind, it makes things so much easier! Better hope they stay strong! Love, a Close Friend."

"What?.." Mark said, "so we know them?" His voice became stern. "Does that mean someone here is a liar?" Quick looked around cautiously, "Someone here is the cause of all this?". Rose looked at the floor. "I beg to differ, I doubt anyone here would be a murderer. Plus, they were all here for the events that have happened so far!" "Yeah, but what if those voices were recorded, and programmed to go off right then." Sandora looked at Rose. Rose's breathing became unsteady. "I-I don't know..." Rose sighed.

Sandora picked up Mickey's note.

Poem:

--

A poem from me to you,

oh how the world was so blue, for me,

and soon for you.

If you don't stay strong my friends,