Chapter 12- Let It Go (Part 1)

Previous Chapter

"Ubi semper nos esse, longe vel prope, invenies nos mutuo. Nec refert ad periculum, nos una faciem, atque defendat se." Looked each other in the others glowing violet eyes and smiled watching the magic work a bright light shining in between their palms. They said the final word to seal the spell, feeling the magic move throughout their souls.

"Aeternum."

Part 1

Catherina's eyes focused on the desk in the drawing-room intently. Her eyes did not leave the desk as she stared at the book that sat upon it untouched for the last four months or so, a pen just sitting inside marking it's last place, the bottle of ink sitting there untouched.

"Again!" Revon shouted from outside. Catherina turned her attention to the window beside her. Revlon's stance was stiff, his expression emotionless, but the anger in his eyes was clear looking at the girl panting leaning her hands on her knees. They were training with wooden poles today, Andre and Rayna were practicing at the moment.

Catherina cringed at each clang and swipe they took at one another. Rayna tried knocking the stick from Andre's hands, but he ended up moving in another way that knocked Rayna off her feet. She huffed her anger out frustrated that she could not concentrate. "Arrgghhh!" She shouted out. "Again!"

"No," Revon spoke finally a hard look on his face. "That is enough for today."

Rayna jumped up furious, "What do you mean?"

Revon turned to her, anger clear in her eyes, "I mean we are done for the day, Rayna."

She scoffed, "We have barely even begun."

"It is already two in the afternoon, Rayna, you have been training since eight this morning. We have dealt with your attitude long enough today. We are done for the day."

"What attitude?" Rayna started speed walking to catch up with Revon, "I have not had an attitude today!"

Revon laughed without humor, "Oh not just today young lady, every day." He turned to face her after picking up the markers. "Every day for the last four months you have been unbearable in your moods, but we all have given you space to deal with it." He got into her face, the anger clear. "But, ao zorr. Until you can channel your anger elsewhere, you will not be training." (no more).

Rayna's face was bright red with embarrassment and anger, but she spoke in a dismissive tone as she turned away from Revon to get her gear. "I do not know what you speak of."

Andre laughed loud, "Please, you know exactly what we are talking of. It is the one thing you will not discuss, about your precious Th-"

"Silentium!" She shouted holding her fist up silencing Andre. He just smirked as his lips stayed shut; he was unable to speak. She had performed that spell on him many times, and he hated it to no end. But he loved that he forced her to use it rattling the little queen.

Jewel sighed, beyond frustrated, "Enough, Rayna." She grabbed Rayna's wrist and pushed it down allowing Andre to speak. Her voice was filled with anger, which shocked Rayna to no end. Jewel had never spoken to anyone in that tone, she never showed anger. And the fact that it was directed to her bothered her.

"I understand that you are still upset, we all understand. But this has got to stop!" Jewel's voice rose louder as she spoke a little tremble being felt in the earth. "You have been stomping around here, going through the motions of every day but you are not you. You are not letting yourself live."

Rayna felt shocked at her words. They hurt her, like a knife stabbing into her heart. Jewel looked at her one last time before turning her back to her and heading into the Hidden Castle. Andre followed suit, not even glancing at her.