Chapter 35: Good terms

TP's POV

Lisa's driving her way to HU for the basketball training. Her sleep wasn't enough. Her mother had to wake up early too to make her breakfast. She was not glad about it because she feels sorry for her mother that she still had to do those things for her. If only she has skills when it comes to kitchens too, like her girlfriend. Her mother even helped her with her hand to put the gauzes around it.

Then she thought of something. Her list. She smiled and first thing she did as soon as she parked, she grabbed her bag and took out her wallet and a pen. She took out her list and wrote something. She smiled and put them back. She then grabbed her sports bag and locked her car.

She saw Sowon and Jisoo but Chaeyoung is nowhere to be found. She asked them and the girls just shrugged. Lisa scoffed and shook her head.

"Uhh.. Lisa, good morning." The basketball coach and manager approached her.

"Coach Choi talked to me last night and told me about your hand's condition. But let me ask you, how is it?"

"It's fine, coach."

"But can you play?"

"Wanna see? Call Miya."

The manager was about to call the team captain but the coach stopped her.

"No need for that. Just tell me if it bleeds again. We'll treat it immediately."

"I will, coach." Lisa bowed to him and approached her bag again.

•••••

JENNIE's POV

I came at HU 30 minutes before 8AM. I saw my Lisa sitting on the bench while waiting for the time of their play, I guess. Then she turned this way and stood up when she saw me. I smiled when I saw her smiled. She jogged to me while I walk.

"Good morning. You're early.." she said, then hugged me and pecked on my head.

"I told you, I'll watch your game."

"You should've been resting right now."

"It's fine.. I wanted to see you.."

"Did your bodyguards send you here?"

I chuckled.

"Yeah.. they're outside the gym.. again."

She then chuckled when I said it tiredly. I'm like a child, having bodyguards tailing me everywhere I go. But I know.. my dad just wanted to protect me and I am thankful for that. I didn't complain because he's still will do it if I did.

"How's your hand, Lili? Let me see."

I removed her hand off my shoulders and hold it. I stared at it and chuckled.

"Your gauzes are tied properly. How did you do it?"

"Mom helped me. She was concern about what happened but I told her I'm fine." She smiled and I smiled too.

"Btw, did you eat breakfast already?" She asked. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Good."

Then their coach called them.

"Coach, you're putting me in first five again?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah.. you're always in first five at championship. Girls, win the game! We have 4 quarters, whole court. 10 minutes running time per quarter! Okay! Goodluck!"

•••••

They are right. Jisoo unnie is good at rebounds. She keeps on getting it every after it falls.