Monsters in the Abyss

AN: One thing I add to this rebooted chapter is Shizuku gets worried about the MC, like how Kaori is worried about Hajime. And this was someone's recommendation: Shizuku's also your childhood friend in this reboot.

(YN): Is he dead? Or is he already dead? It's too dark to see anything. Looks likes he's not dead yet, his eyes are open. Where are we? We fell pretty deep into the Great Orcus Labyrinth...

Hajime stands up after some time.

(YN): Thank goodness. Are you okay, Hajime?

Hajime: Yeah. We can't be so deep that nobody's made it this deep, right?

(YN): In any case, we gotta find some stairs that lead upwards, fast.

We make our way down the tunnel to find a way back up to the top.

(YN): This level is huge... Not like any of the other levels.

We stop as we see a big, white furred rabbit monster in front of us, with its back to us.

Hajime: A bunny? All the way down here? I thought the monsters in the deeper levels were tougher

(YN): That's not a bunny, it's a Kickmaster Rabbit.

Before we could move, we hear the growl of two wolf monsters charging at the rabbit.

The first wolf jumped at its prey, but got cut in half by the rabbit's insanely strong kick

The first wolf jumped at its prey, but got cut in half by the rabbit's insanely strong kick. The second used some sort of pink lightning before the rabbit teleported away. The confused wolf look around a bit as the rabbit kicked off the air and killed the wolf right in front of us.

Hajime: Crap! That bunny is crazy tough!

We sneak away before the rabbit could see us, but Hajime yelped as he tripped over something, which got the monster's attention. It got in front of us with its teleporting ability.

Hajime: Crap! It found us!

My hands went straight to my blade and drew it from its scabbard.

(YN): Breath of the Moon, Tenth-