The Defense of Ur

(YN): Sir Dumbass of the templar knights. Tell me, how's your stomach? If it's gotten worse, I will glady end your pain!

The blond hair knight bares his teeth with a pissed off look.

Hajime: (YN).

Aiko: Nagumo-kun, Tsugikuni-kun, is there anything you can do about this army of monsters? If you don't, they'll destroy the town, and hundreds of lives will be lost!

Hajime: Well, that's unexpected. I thought you always put your students first and foremost. Didn't think you'd ask two of them to lay down their lives for a bunch of strangers.

Aiko: Of course, as a teacher, my students always come first. But I don't want to cast aside the many people of this this world who I've met and grown to know. I wasn't able to help you two in your times of need, so maybe these words don't mean much to you... But I don't want you to live sad lives where you cut ties with everyone and everything!

(YN): Sensei, no matter what happens from here on out, you'll still be our teacher, right?

Aiko: Of course!

Hajime: No matter what decision we make, even if it's not what you would've wanted?

Aiko: That's right, as long as you listen to what I have to say before you make that decision.

Hajime and I exchange a look before standing and walking away with the others.

Aiko: Tsugikuni-kun! Nagumo-kun!

Hajime: There's an army headed this way. We gonna wanna get ready.

(YN): Only 'cause our teacher told us.

Aiko: Tsugikuni-kun! Nagumo-kun!
-------------------
We spent the rest of the getting ready for the monster army. Hajime made a defensive wall, we evacuated the people-mostly the women, children and the elder; and fed those that help. During that Tio kept trying to feed me her food. I kept turning her down her offer and that resulted in her masochistic side triggering. Right now, Hajime and I were standing on the wall when Sensei approached.

Aiko: How are the preparations coming? Is there anything I can help with?

(YN): No, you did more than enough, Sensei.

Hajime: They'll be here soon. Don't frown like that, Sensei. It's gonna be fine.

Aiko: Thia may sound hypocritical, given that I put you two up to this, but... Please come back safe.
-------------------
Hajime and I were on were the wall, preparing our weapons.

(YN): This blade has cut down many enemies and not a single scratch is on it. Probably got some self-repair ability when I infused it with my mana.

Yuka: Nagumo, Tsugikuni!

(YN): What is it, Yuka?

Yuka: Um... Thanks for what did, back then!

Hajime: Back when?

(YN): A lot of things happened back then.

Yuka: You might remember it, but you rescued me back in the labyrinth. I wanted to thank you guys for that.

Hajime: Rescued you? Probably just a fluke.