Tio Klarus aka Darkness 2.0

(YN): Tamai, I know you're staring, but if you so much as touch Shea, you're a dead man. So Shimizu the Silent has gone missing, you say? You sure he's not off reading a book? He does that a lot.

Aiko: We don't where he's gone. I hope he's alright...

(YN): I'm sure he's okay.

Aiko: You're right. You and Nagumo-kun came back to us okay, after all.

(YN): We told you we haven't come back-

I felt Sensei's head on my arm. When I take a look at her, she was asleep. A small smile comes on my face as I pet Sensei on her head.

(YN): She hates it when I do that. You guys better not tell her, especially you, Hajime.

Hajime: I'm not. Yet.

(YN): I hate you.

Yue: (YN), you're so nice to Aiko.

(YN): She's done a lot for me and Hajime, mostly me when I was going through hard times, so it's the least I can do for the person who's been like a second mom to me.

Shea: Aww, that's so sweet of you! But more importantly, why am I in the back, (YN)-chan?!

She throws her arms around me, making me swerve a bit.

(YN): Cut it out! I'm trying to drive!
-----------------
Sensei wakes up just as everyone is already out. She comes over to us just as Hajime releases his Ornis.

 She comes over to us just as Hajime releases his Ornis

Aiko: Uh, what are those?

(YN): Ha! Just like the meme.

Hajime: They're human-locating automatons. I call them Ornis. They use a gravity stone to fly and an induction stone to think. They've got a peering stone inside of them that's connected to my eye, so I can see through them. Whoa, what's this?

(YN): Got something?

Hajime: Is that a shield? And a bag, too... Looks new.
-----------------
Aiko, Atsushi, Nana, and Taeko gathered the pieces of charred armor while me, Haijime, Shea, Yue, and Yuka searched ahead.

Yue: Whoa...