Pandora's Box

Bottom of the Abyss, 1st fl

Hajime and I were feasting on the bear that we got sweet revenge on. Of course I was eating mine raw.

Hajime: Guess eating him won't raise our level any higher.

(YN): I haven't felt anything sort change at all.

We check our stats.

Level: 17
Strength: 2,050
Vitality: ∞
Defense: 1,980
Agility: 2,020
Magic: ∞
Magic Defense: 400
Skills: Swordsmanship (+Moon Breathing)  • Iron Stomach • Mana Manipulation • Lightning Field • Demon Mark (+See-Through World) • Air Walk (+Quick Step) (+Aerodynamics) • Spirit Claw • Crescent Superstorm* • Enhanced Regeneration • Language Comprehension
(Read the bottom about the Crescent Superstorm skill.)

(YN): If we can't find a way up, then we'll have to keep going down.

Hajime: I can use Transmute to move horizontally, so I should be able to use it move vertically too.

(YN): They said this labyrinth had 100 levels, but which one are we on?!
----------------
Bottom of the Abyss, 2nd fl

(YN): I can't see a thing a damn thing...

Hajime takes out a handmade lantern.

(YN): You know it's dangerous to shine a light down here.

Hajime: I know it's dangerous, but I have to...

He shines the light around when I see a green light move across the wall.

(YN): What was that?

He moves the lanter in the direction of the light. When it reached the source of the mysterious green glow, it revealed, on the wall, a Basilisk.

 When it reached the source of the mysterious green glow, it revealed, on the wall, a Basilisk

When its eyes opened, the light in the lantern turned to rock and exploded.

Hajime: Petrification?!

I quickly cut off my arm and grows back. Hajime quickly pours Holy Water on his alomst petrified arm.

(YN): Dammit, it got us...

I hear the Basilisk coming towards us but from a different a direction.

(YN): Above!

Hajime pulls a flash bang which quickly stunned it. We ends the creature's life with one bullet and sword slash.

Both: Goodnight, bitch.

The monters on the rest of the floors on the other floors were no problem.
---------------
Heiligh Kingdom, Throne Room

King Heiligh: Now then, what is it that you encountered on the 20th level of the Great Orcus Labyrinth?

Meld: Your Highness, we found a new kind of trap that utilized a glanz crystal. It instantly transported us to the 65th level.