Chapter-4

Hi guys

Ragini cried and cried in his embrace and he gently patted her head. "It's OK ma chellam(darling) don't cry. I'm with you na. Don't cry baby) he said and she cried more

 Don't cry baby) he said and she cried more

Aatharvaa as aarav

"i'm here na. Don't cry da. Please for me." Aarav said . Laksh fisted his plam. He wanted to broke the nose of that so called Aarav. He didn't liked him for no reason.

JAIDEV looked at the crying Ragini
." you did a mistake Shekar. Great mistake. And it's time to repay "he said and everyone shivered. Ragini looked shocked at the person who called her so called father by her name.....

" Aarav ask ragini to get fresh. place her bags inside her room. This house is her house the one who has to go outside is the others " he said and everyone looked shocked.
'is this baadi doesn' t belongs to shekar? 'that question ran in many minds.

JAIDEV stepped inside the baadi and the black cats behind him arranged a chair for him. He sat at the centre of the house.

" Remove all decorations. I don' t want any thing which hurt my Ragu in this place"he said and before anyone can realise what is happening there the whole decorations are removed.

Satyaraj as Jaidev

Satyaraj as Jaidev

He got up from his seat. Took the photo of janaki from the floor and placed it on the wall and throw the photo of swara sharmista and shekar in the floor.

"eradicate this photos" he shouted and his men removed those photos as if they are some pest.

"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TO THROW OUR PICTURE DOWN LIKE THIS?" swara shouted.

Sharmista tried to stop her but when jaidev glared her she backed off. Jaidev maintained silence. He didn't wanted to waste his precious voice for someone like her.

"ARE YOU DUMB? OR DEAF?" she again shouted and felt a burning sensation on her cheaks.

She lifted her head and shocked to find shekar looking at her with red eyes. "DO YOU WANT US TO GET KILLED" shekar shouted at swara.