Chapter-17

Hi guys here is the next part of this story hope you will love this update.

Laksh reached his office. As soon as he entered into his cabin the first thing he saw was karthik flirting with Ragini. Laksh's blood boiled with that. Form the day he started taking care of his father's business, karthik was with him.

When he found his whole life messing up, the only friend Laksh managed to find was Kartik. But Laksh often asked himself whether he consider Karthik as a friend or not. Because he never shared any secrets with him. Kartik knows nothing about Ragini, or his love. He didn't know about Aarav. He knows nothing about his Promise or about Swara's truth.

All he told to Kartik was he hate his so called wife Swara that's all. And Laksh felt like he did a mistake. He should have told him about Ragini. Then it would be far easy for him to ask Kartik to stay away form Ragini. Now Laksh felt like he is stuck somewhere.

Without understanding what to do, he took a bottle of alcohol form the mini fridge in his cabin and started drinking.

Kartik was sitting in a chair before Ragini's table and she is working in her system.

"Ragini I have to tell you something" Kartik said maintaing a serious tone.

"Haan, tell me Karthik" Ragini said but continued to work. "this is not like my previous pranks or something funny Ragini I'm dead serious this time" karthik said and Ragini can understand the seriousness. She closed the laptop screen and started listening to him.

Other side Aarav was working in his system. When his phone beeped. He looked at his home screen. His happy family picture. The picture in which both him and Aparna holding there child Athira in their hands. It was Ragini who kept this one as his profile picture.

As soon as he thought about Ragini a smile crept his lips. The way she smiles always made him happier. His life was so different before Ragini's entry. But as soon as she entered into his life all his problems flew away. She bought spring into his life.

He remembered his father showing a photograph of Ragini and asking him to take care of her in college as she is his janiki maa's daughter.

Aarav happiness has no bound then. Janiki was the mom aarav knows, as his own mother died as soon as he was born. When he introduced himself to Ragini as a senior she he became so close to her.

And then his angel came into his life as Ragini's friend. Amrita. It was love at first sight for Aarav. He proposed she accepted. Ragini, Amrita and Aarav spend their college life together.  Everything was so normal and Ragini's alliance got fixed with Laksh. And whatever happened was known to everyone. Even then everything was normal.

Jaidev was unaware about Amrita till the day of his death and his death broke Aarav into pieces. To bring him together Ragini bought Amrita back. They married and again the reality decided to play the game. She left the world but gifting him his daughter Athira. After that only Aparna entered into his world. She was a nurse in the hospital where he lost his happiness. She helped him to take care of his child and was engaged at that time.

Till the day of her marriage she helped her best to take care of Amrita along with Ragini and she grow very fond of her too. But then, her marriage was stopped at the last minute because they questioned her character and to save her dignity Ragini made him marry her that day.

Thinking about all these things Aarav felt like he took Aparna for granted. And for a second he felt like he was lost in some maze and can't find a way back. The only reason he decided to come back to this city again is that culprit. The one who destroyed his family, how can he stay still when know that man is freely roming in this city.