Finches say Bi Rights!

*Timeskip to where Addison is about 6 months pregnant*

Addison's POV:

It was a fairly warm day, Lyla having taken Jem and Scout through the woods. I sat on the porch, cradling my stomach. On my right sat our outside cat, Jinxs. I pet it in intervals of reading Gone with the Wind. I suddenly heard a scream.

My eyes looked around, noticing Jem and Scout running haphazardly to the house, someone following and cradling Lyla. I got up, setting the book down. I rush over the best I could, the kids hugging me.

"What happened?"

"I--Mayella Ewell attacked us. Then she--stabbed herself." I gasp, leading them into the house.

"Cal! Phone Mr. Finch please!!" she goes to the phone, and dials. I lead the girl to set Lyla down, looking at her wound.

"Mrs. Finch?" I look up at the girl, her hands shoved in her pockets.

"Yes?" I asked, going to grab a towel to hold over Lyla's wounds.

"I-I'm Callia. Lyla's--friend." she gulps, holding out her hand to shake. I shake it, then the door opens, my husband in a sweaty mess.

"Atticus!" he looks over to us, speed-walking and kissing my forehead.

"Atticus, I--" I then hear more footsteps and see Dr. Reynolds. Cal must have called.

"Mrs. and Mr. Finch. Please step back." we nod, taking a few steps back. Atticus takes my hand in his, kissing the top of my hand.

"M-Mama?" I hear a small voice, peaking over Dr. Reynold's shoulder to see Lyla awake.

"Yes, baby?"

"Where's Callia? Where's my girlfriend?" I stop in my tracks, looking over at Callia.

"Honey, she's over there." I smile, proud. I look over at Atticus, he is smiling as well, his smile is the exact one he wore on our wedding day.

"Lya?" I 'aww' at the cute nickname, squeezing Atticus' hand.

"Call." Callia leans over and smiles at Lyla. 'That's wholesome!' I feel tears of proudness come, wiping my eyes.

"Alright, she's good to go." I nod, Dr. Reynolds leaving. I move closer to Lyla, brushing a hair out of her face.

"Honey, you know you can tell me anything. Why didn't you tell me you were dating Callia?"

"I--I don't know. I didn't want to be disowned." I start crying, hiding my face in Atticus' chest. He pets my hair, kissing my head over and over again.

"We will always accept you, Lyla Mae. We love you whether you are dating a male or a female." Atticus spoke for me, patting Callia on the shoulder. Callia smiles, her grin lighting the room. I then feel something.....a kick!

"Oh my god! Romeo, the baby is kicking." he looks down, my hand pressing his to my stomach. It kicks again and he tears up, sniffing because of all the happy stuff.

"Ma, do you have any baby names?" I look over and grin, going to sit on a chair.

"I was thinking Opal Grace for a girl and Bruce Stanley for a boy." Lyla smiles, looking over to Callia. Callia intertwines their fingers together, kissing Lyla's hand.

"That's beautiful names, Mrs. Finch."

"Call me Addison, Callia."

"And just call me Atticus." she nods, testing out the names on her tongue.

"I feel completely safe with you guys. Could I perhaps, live with you guys?"

"Absolutely."