7. That countryside type of food

Wow..that's uh..a lot..I'm guessing y'all want another part so here...
——————————————————

3rd POV

America and Germany looked over to the mountain of a сountry; Russia.

"I'm not hungry..." America quietly said, looking down and crossing his arms.

"Vhat do you mean?" Germany said, somewhat surprised. "Vhy dont I make a german dish?"

"Germany's food is pretty good, you should try it." Russia added.

"What about homestyle? I can make a killer stake and mashed potatoes." Russia and Germany looked at each other.

"Да, we'd like to try your homestyle." America stood up from his chair, smiling a little.

"You can eat a lot right ruski? I usually cook for 50 and I might accidentally cook for 20 today.."

---time skip sponsored by coffee, the only thing keeping your dear writer up.---

Russia's POV

Germany and I watched America cook. His movements were smooth and graceful. Japan walked in to see America practically dancing in the kitchen. She glanced over to us looking for an answer.

"He's cooking diner tonight, can you tell the others?" I asked her. The Japanese woman nodded and walked out. I could hear her inform a country or two. After a few minutes France and England came running in, probably wanting to see the young American's cooking that we had just recently learned about.

Soon enough America started putting stakes onto plates and setting them aside. He brought over a small bowl of mashed potatoes and put a good amount on each plate, still somehow having left over potatoes. He switched out his mashed potato bowl with a bowl of mac n cheese, doing the same as he did with the mashed potatoes.

"Russ, Germ, help me bring the plates out?" He asked, not noticing the parenting Nations presence as he stacked a few plates on his arms.

"Да, here I'll take those, go relax you worked hard enough today Alfred." I said. It was weird how well his name rolled off my tounge. It was kind of..nice. I should call him by his real name more often...

Tonight is a good night, I can feel it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I swear I'll do chapters more often- but gtg cta guys around have a good day/night
-Hell signing out