3.| Long Time No See

"I can't believe this!" I got up and hugged him tight and he hugged back equally as tight.

"I know right, it's been years." He stated.

"More like decades." I corrected.

He smirked and nodded. I missed that smile, I missed everything about him. I haven't seen my best friend in years.

"How've ya been?" He asked.

"I've been good. After collage I finally got my dream job." I explained to him.

"That's great. As you problly know, I got my dream job." He mentioned.

"And I'm not shocked. I knew it would happen sooner or later." I smiled.

"You were one of the only people that believed in me so thanks for that." He said.

"No problem, but you woulda made it either way." I giggled.

He shrugged, "You came with Khloe?"

I nodded in response and pointed to the dance floor, "She's somewhere in the crowd."

He nodded and grabbed two drinks from a waiter. He handed one to me, even though I was trying to lay off a little I still couldn't resist, so I accepted. We both took a sip, I was about to say something when we got interrupted by a scream. One that sounded all to familiar.

"Holy fuck it's Eminem!" Khloe yelled while running over to us.

"She still crazy as hell." Em said as he extended his arm to hug Khlo.

Khlo and I both chuckled.

"I told you he was gonna be here!" She yelled once again.

I covered my ears, "Yea, ok, you were right, but is that any reason to still be yelling?"

She shrugged, "Anyways, Marshall, how've ya been? You look fine as hell."

I rolled my eyes. Of course, Khloe is the only person who would say that to one of our old friends, who so happens to be famous now. She wasn't wrong though, he did look fine. Even if he was still wearing them baggy clothes. He had on white baggy pants, a blue Jordan's tank top, and a blue nike hat to match.

 He had on white baggy pants, a blue Jordan's tank top, and a blue nike hat to match

"I'm good, you be lookin fine too." He chuckled and winked.

"Im always lookin fine, you don't gotta remind me." She snapped.

"You's right, my bad." He chuckled.

I looked over at Khlo and gave a devilish smirk. She looked at me as if she was about to kill me. She knew exactly what I was thinking. Marshall looked confused as hell, so I slightly opened my mouth as I was about to say something, but I was cut off by Khlo covering my mouth and pulling me away from Em.