5.| The Morning After

Renae's P.O.V

I woke up to this bright light shining in my face. I groaned and kept my eyes closed shut, I had the worst headache ever. I tried to get up, but couldn't, something was blocking me. I opened my eyes a little and saw the blonde man sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me and legs intertwined with mine.

How the hell did this happen? I wondered.

I can barely remember anything from last night. Hopefully nothing happened between us. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone else groan.

"What the fuck happened?!" Khlo asked.

"Girl shut up, I'm tryna sleep." Denaun demanded while smacking her ass.

"Boy I know you didn't just tell me to shut up." The bitch within her was awake.

I felt movement coming from next to me indicating that Marshall was waking up. I pretended to be asleep cause I didn't know what to expect. He moved his hand to my hip and down my leg. Then went back up to my hair and played with it.

"You're still such a child." I said with my eyes closed.

"Morning to you too." He chuckled.

He moved aside so I could get up. I sat up on the couch and immediately regretted it. The sun was right in my face and a wave of nausea hit me. I got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything I had yesterday. I felt a strong hand rubbing my back.

"Fuck." Was all I could say.

"How much did you drink last night?" Em asked.

"Too much." I simply responded.

I put the lid down and flushed. I leaned back so I was on his chest. He rubbed the left side of my body gently, which helped a lot. After a minute or two I got up and rinsed my mouth. Marshall handed me a brand new toothbrush and toothpaste. He left the bathroom and I fixed myself up. My makeup didn't look to bad so I left it.

When I walk out, I grabbed a hair tie out of my purse and put my hair into a high pony tail.

"Ugh this hurts." Khlo complained while covering her eyes and walking to the bathroom.

"Em's getting Advil." Proof said.

I looked at my phone, there were articles about the girls and I hanging out with D12. There are pictures of them carrying us to the SUVs. I checked the time and it was 12pm. I also had 30 text notifications and 10 missed calls.

"Shit." I said while falling back on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Em asked while chucking me a water bottle.

I caught it and took a few sips. He handed me the Advil and I swallowed it while chucking down the rest of the water.

"Girl, you act like you've been in the Sahara desert and haven't had water in weeks." Gabbs pointed out.

I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed. I went back to my phone and answered the text messages.

Renae: shit sorry babe last night got crazy and I had an asthma attack

Elijah💕: when u coming back? I gotta go to work.

Wow he cares so much about my asthma attack I thought while rolling my eyes at the text.

Renae: In like an hour

Elijah💕: k hurry ur ass up

Love ya too... I told myself. A tear left my eye for whatever stupid reason. I wiped it away fast, but once again, Proof noticed. He cocked and eyebrow asking if I was ok and I nodded. How come he notices everything first?

"How we getting home?" I asked no one in particular.

"We'll get you a driver." Em explained.

I nodded. Proof gave Em a look like they were talking without moving their mouths. Denaun quickly joined into their weird form of sign language and eventually Proof spoke up.

"Yo, so they need new assistants since Marshall slept with them."

"Of course he did." Khloe laughed while walking out of the bathroom.

"We get you two problly got really important jobs and shit." Denaun said.

"Which is why they can't do it so why are we bringing this up?" Marshall asked annoyed.

"First off we need to find you an assistant that you won't sleep with, so Renae is the perfect candidate." A man said as he walked in and put a hand on Marshall's shoulder.

"Paul Rosenberg, I assume." I said.

"You are correct, nice to meet you girls." He said while waving at us.

"Anyways, if you and Khloe are free on weeken-"

"Of course we are Denaun! How much are we getting payed?" Khlo cut him off.

"Seriously Khlo?" I asked annoyed.

"Like you weren't thinking it..."

"True, if imma do this, how much do I get?"

"Depends on how well a job you do." Em said.

"Mkay we'll think about it." I told them.

"Mkay thought about it. We're doing it!" Khloe answered.

Seriously? She just answers for me? I don't even know if I can do the job, but the extra money would be nice. Not that I'm running low, but how would Elijah feel about it...

"Ok fine I'll do it." I agreed.

"Cool, if you don't like it you can quit anytime." Em mentioned.

I nodded and checked the time again, 12:35pm. Shit I really have to go.

"Ummm, yea so, can we start next week?" I asked while gathering my shit.

"Yea, um, you good? You seem on edge." Em asked while putting his hand on my thigh to stop it from bouncing.

"I just gotta get home."

"Aight, everyone get your shit together let's go." He said.

~time skip brought to you by Em dancing like a chicken~

Everyone was dropped off at they're houses and I was the last. Marshall gave me his number and shit and I got out of the car.

"See ya later!" He waved to me.

I waved back and smiled. The car left and I saw Elijah's car in the driveway. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what was to come. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Hey babe I'm-"

*SMACK*

"The fuck took you so long bitch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this chapter is shorter than the others 🤷🏾‍♀️

⭐️ Don't forget to comment and vote ⭐️

Also just a friendly reminder that this is my first ever fanfic so I'm still learning stuff!