Chapter 22- The Sunset

The warmth of his lips touched mines,he held the passionate kiss for a couple of seconds and let go of me.Baekhyun wiped my tears away and pulled me into an embrace again,my heart was beating so fast again.This feeling had returned,the feeling of being in love.This feeling has never been forgotten,just lost but I felt it again.This unexpected feeling,I couldn't even explain it.But I was in love,in love with Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun said wrapping his arms around me,I reached and wrapped mines around him.

"I-it's okay,you trusted me.Thats all I wanted to know." I smiled sniffing.

"Nana,let's get out of here." He mumbled burying his face into my uniform.

I happily smiled."What are you talking about? We can't skip school!"

"Or can we?" He chuckled,Baekhyun let go of me and grabbed my hand pulling me.I followed but I was unsure of where we were going,we then left the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked,are we really skipping school?

"Somewhere." He pulled out his phone and called a taxi,I was just standing and simply observing.We are so going to get in so much trouble for skipping school,I uneasily smiled.

"B-Baekhyun,we shouldn't skip school."

"Why? You would rather be at school then with me?" He frowned.

"A-ani!" I paused.

"I do-" I paused again blushing,what am I saying? This is so embarrassing!

"Arraseo,if you want to be with me then listen and follow along." Baekhyun held onto my hand tighter,my heart is racing so fast.

We both waited patiently sitting on a nearby bench waiting for a taxi Baekhyun called for,I wonder where he is taking me.I am so curious yet nervous.We both then saw a taxi appear and Baekhyun opened the door for me to sit in,I shyly sat inside and then Baekhyun sat beside me.

"Where do you want me to take you?" The taxi driver asked him.

"To a nearby beach please." He smiled,my eyes widened at his answer.

"Alright,we will be there in about 30 minutes." The taxi driver said starting to drive.

"Were going to a beach?" I asked smiling,I loved going to beaches.The beautiful sea and sunset,everything about the beach fascinates me.

He pinched my nose."Psh,you always want to know everything? Huh,pig face?" Baekhyun laughed,I frowned a bit and looked away.

"Eh,now your ignoring me? Mianhae Nana,it's a surprise." He held my hand again trying to get my attention.

"Baekhyun,can you stop calling me pig face?" I asked,it did annoy me a bit but every time he called me that it did make me a bit sad.

"Then what should I call you then? Jagiya?"

My face went red."N-Nana is fine!"

"If I stop calling you pig face then you have to call me oppa,now that I think about it you've never called me oppa before." He pondered,Baekhyun was right.I have never called him oppa before,it is just awkward.

"Ne?" He waved to me trying to get my attention again.

I instantly got out of my trance,I sighed."Fine,just stop calling me that."

"Nana,we should probably buy clothes while we are there,I don't want to wear a uniform playing in the water." Baekhyun smiled chuckling.

I nodded."Okay,we can buy clothes."