Chapter 19- Heart Locket

I just want to say thank you all so much for supporting this book and me,I never thought that my book would reach 11k+ reads.I'm truly happy and even though I'm an amateur writer you all still supported me,thank you so much for continuing to read this book.And I hope you will still read this book in the future updates.

I think you guys all know about Luhan,he filed a lawsuit against SM.I support Luhan and his decisions,even though it saddens me to know that he might leave Exo just like Kris.I will always love Luhan and even if he leaves I will continue supporting him.

#WeBelieveInYouLuhan

#WeAreOne

#OT12

~~~~~

I kept thinking about what happened on our date,it just made me feel happy.I've never been so happy before in forever,it felt like a dream.A beautiful and the most wonderful dream ever.I wonder when our next date will happen,thinking about it made me blush tremendously.

When Baekhyun held my hand,how happy I was I couldn't even explain.

I sat at my desk waiting for Baekhyun to arrive,the moment he walked into the classroom.My heart started pounding fast,it was the feeling again.He smiled and walked towards me.

"Annyeong." Baekhyun said looking directly at me making me shy.

"A-annyeong." I said as I saw Chanyeol running towards us.

He caught his breath and sat down beside Baekhyun."Lay is back! Finally,I thought he wasn't coming back sooner.He said he was sick for a while."

"Oh." I said,Lay lied that he was sick so no one would know?

"That's good,I actually missed him.Missed playing basketball together,we should play today." He said as Chanyeol smiled.

~Lunch~

I was going to go to the boys but as soon as I turned to the corner of the hallway I saw Hyorin,we still haven't sorted things out between us.Will she even listen to me?

"Hyorin,can we talk?" I asked as she rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

I walked faster to catch up to her and held onto her hand."Yah! don't touch me! I don't want a dirty thing like you to touch me,disgusting." she said harshly,I ignored her harsh words.

"Can we please talk?"

"Aishh,fine make it quick.I don't have time for this." She said yanking away from me and crossed her arms.

"All those things you said about me,are they true?"

"Yeah,they were true.Can I go now?" She said quickly.

"Why? Then why did you pretend to be my friend?" I said,why would she pretend to be my friend when she hated me?

"I just did,I was bored.I just used you as a friend."

I felt a little sting in my chest,I just shrugged it off and looked back at her.

"Thanks for telling me,now I know.I hope we won't see each other anymore." I said then walked away,I don't hate her.I just hated the way she used me,it made me feel like trash at what she said to me.

It was like I meant nothing to her,friends come and go.I saw how her real personality is like,it was different then the person I first met.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and saw Lay.He smiled at me and waved,I looked back and smiled slightly.

"What's wrong? I saw your friend walking the way I came from,did something happen?" He turned looking back.

"Not a friend anymore,turns out she just used me.Its okay,let's go." I said and sighed,I started walking and Lay pulled me back.