Chapter 6- The Trip

Tomorrow was the trip,I felt so excited for the trip.I quickly took my backpack out from my closet and put my sweaters and clothes inside.I also didn't forget my jacket,its really cold at night and in the morning.I packed my toothbrush and also some socks,I also remembered to pack my shampoo.

I sighed because of the exhaustion of packing,I'm not a packing type of person.I always end up forgetting something,I always do.

I heard my phone buzz from my pocket and I pulled it out,I saw a text message.

Cutie Pootie Luhan- Annyeong Nana!~

I laughed at the contact name he saved as himself,he's so adorable.

Kim Nana- Cutie Pootie Luhan? Jinja?

I laughed typing back.

Cutie Pootie Luhan- Ugh,ne.I do the best aegyo,maybe I will show you someday.

Aegyo? I laughed of the thought,I do agree that he's cute and all.But at times he is manly,his personality is very interesting.

Cutie Pootie Luhan- Oh,I got to go.Byeeee~

Kim Nana- Bye Luhan!

I typed back with a smile,I turned off my phone and noticed my charm was missing.Oh yeah,that jerk took it.When is he going to give it back? Is he ever going to give it back? Ughhh,he said in exchange for his phone number he took the charm.Why did he have to take that? Out of all the other things in the world,he took it.

I didn't really want his number that badly anyways,its not a big deal.Its not like I will call him or he will call me,I sighed with a frown.I zipped up my bag and jumped onto my bed and fell asleep thinking about Baekhyun.

~Next Day~

I put on my shoes and carried my bag over my shoulder,I walked outside and the sun made contact with my skin.Warm and bright sunny morning,I have a feeling the trip is going to be exciting.I turned to see Baekhyun staring directly into my eyes,I looked away quickly.I felt the rush of heat to my cheeks.

Why is he staring at me? I've noticed for the passed days he's been staring a lot at me and it's been making my heart go crazy.I walked into the car and Mrs.Byun drove us to school,it was quiet in the car since me and Baekhyun don't talk.I waved bye to Mrs.Byun and headed straight for the classroom,I wanted to get there early.

I walked up the stairs and walked into the classroom and saw Chanyeol,Tao and Kris.I was surprised no one else was in the classroom,they all had their attention on me.

"Annyeong Nana!" Tao said happily.

"Annyeong!" I replied with a cheery voice.

"What are you doing here so early?" Kris asked.

"And by yourself." Chanyeol added.

I took my bag off my shoulder and turned to them."I just wanted to come here early.Plus,we have a trip today." I answered with a smile as Tao also let out a smile.

"Don't come alone,call us next time.We can head to our classes together.You have our numbers saved in your phone,text me next time." Chanyeol said staring intently at me as I looked back blankly.

"Okay!" I said as he lightly smiled,what was that about..?

"We have a trip today! We are going to see each other!" Tao said with a little dance,I chuckled slightly as Kris smiled.

"Well,see you guys later.Lets go Tao." Kris said walking out the door as Tao followed him.

I sat down at my seat and looked out the window,I saw the usual.The same benches and trees,I turned to see Chanyeol standing beside me and staring at me.