Chapter 3- Just One Day

"Welcome back,Pig face." He whispered.

"Thanks." I said looking back at him,I tried not to show that I was slightly annoyed that he called me that or he would be happy that he annoyed me.

Mrs.Kim walked into the classroom,people were scurrying back to there seats as she started taking the attendance.When she was finished class started.

"Mrs.Kim? Are we going to have a class trip soon?" A girl asked in the first row raising her hand.

"Well,I have great news on that.We are actually going to be having a class trip next week,I'll start handing out the permission forms." Everyone cheered as she passed a few papers down each row.

I received the papers and took only one and passed it down to Baekhyun,class trip? I was surprised that we were having one so early in the beginning of the year,we would usually have a class trip during the school year.I read the paper and it said 'Wilderness Trip.' I begin reading the rest of the paper as people where discussing it with there friends.Three day trip? sounds really fun,that means we will be sleeping in cabins then.

All I need is my parents signature for permission to go,I looked over at Baekhyun and he didn't seem very interested in it.

"Are you going to go Baekhyun?" I asked.

"Yeah,I guess so." He said casually.So,he is going.I don't see any excitement in him.

"The whole grade is going so everyone must be prepared." Mrs.Kim said with a bright smile.

Whole grade? That means I get to see Hyoin! That's really great then,we haven't been spending a lot of time together and we could see each other on the trip.

~Lunch~

It was finally lunch,lunch is always the best part about school.Meeting up with friends and eating lunch together,I looked around and the first thing that caught my eye was Baekhyun's group of friends.I looked around and couldn't find Hyoin,maybe she isn't here today.I took a quick glance at Baekhyun and looked away,he was smiling with his friends and having a great time.

I wished I had a lot of friends,but a small group is more than enough for me.I quickly looked back at Baekhyun's group and spotted Lay waving at me,is he waving at me? I quickly turned around and looked around me if possibly anyone was here but there wasn't anyone,I guess he was waving at me.I looked back at Lay and he smiled and waved again.

I waved back shyly,I hope he didn't get the wrong idea.That first time he waved at me,I thought he was waving at someone else.He gestured to come but I was hesitant,would Baekhyun be okay if I was there? I guess he wouldn't mind,Lay is my friend.I walked over and passed some girls that were glaring at me as I approached Lay.

"Annyeong." I said shyly.

"Annyeong~" He said with a smile.

"Who's this?" A voice said and one of Baekhyun's friend approached us,soon they all joined us.Including Baekhyun,I felt really embarrassed to be around him and his friends.

"This is Kim Nana,shes my friend." Lay said smiling showing his adorable dimple that I liked.

"I see you around the school,my name is Kim Joon Myun but you can call me Suho." He said with a smile,I nodded admiring his carefree smile.

"Hi,your in my class but we don't talk.We should talk sometime,my name is Park Chanyeol.You can call me Chanyeol." He said with a smile,he is incredibly handsome.

"My name is Do Kyung Soo,nice meeting you Nana.Call me
D.O or Kyungsoo." He said as he smiled,his lips formed a heart shape that caught my attention.